Cheap Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Flexible Ticket
|The duration of your stay is flexible, but around an hour should be enough for most people.||(949 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Flexible Ticket Discount Prices
We are comparing Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Flexible Ticket Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Flexible Ticket
- The admission ticket to the Rockefeller Centre’s observation deck allows its holders to skip the line to access the viewpoint and enjoy fantastic views of this iconic city skyline.
- Take your time to examine the interactive display about the construction of the legendary skyscraper.
- The Top of the Rock Observation Deck offers magnificent views of New York City.
- You will have an opportunity to see and take photos of some of New York’s most famous attraction including the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building, Times Square, Brooklyn Bridge and the Statue of Liberty.
- Keep your eyes peeled for famous personalities on your way up, because the NBC Studios are located in the same building.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The Top of the Rock experience is a must for every traveller in New York City.
- The observation platform offers unforgettable panoramic views of the modern metropolitan city.
Your Experience With Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Flexible Ticket?
- From the Rock Observation Deck, you will admire the fantastic panoramic views of the Big Apple, Central Park and the city's waterways.
- Take great photos of the Brooklyn Bridge, the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building and many other iconic points of interest in New York.
- Take a closer look at the Art Deco style that adorns the Rockefeller Centre.
- Also, take a look at interactive displays that allow you to discover how the construction of this great building went.
What Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Flexible Ticket Includes?
- Access to the viewing platform and exhibition at the Rockefeller Centre without waiting.
- Reserved skip the line entry.
- Admission fee.
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- What is it?
- An opportunity to visit a vantage point with some of the most amazing views of New York.
- Have a memorable experience while observing the city and its attractions.
- Avoiding waiting in lines.
- What You'll Do?
- Visit the observation deck and take photos of the New York City's buildings and attractions from way up high.
- Learn how the Rockefeller Centre was designed and constructed.
- What it Includes?
- A visit to the observation platform.
- A priority entry that allows you to bypass the lines.
- What Travelers Say about it?
- Travellers comment on the friendliness and the helpfulness of the Rockefeller employees.
- The reviewers also say that the observation platform of the Rockefeller Centre is even better that the one at the Empire State Building.
- Is it Right for Me?
- Unless you’re afraid of heights, a visit to the Top of the Rock will be an exhilarating experience.
- Ideal for adults and youngsters alike.
Travelers Reviews about Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Flexible Ticket?
- Traveller have left many reviews for this activity on the Get Your Guide website; the overall rating for this experience with 4.7 out of 5.
- Viator's reviewers gave it a 5-star rating.
- On TripAdvisor, this activity has a 4.5-star overall rating.
- People who have visited the observation platform of the Rockefeller Centre were very pleased with the staff.
- Some of them state that the views are better from the Top of the Rock than from the Empire State Building.
- Most reviews agree that this activity is best when there is no rain of clouds.
- The Top of the Rock is accessible to wheelchair users.
- You may need to print your voucher for this attraction (details will be in your booking confirmation).
- Vouchers are send by email at the time of purchase.
- Some ticket providers will issue refunds depending on when the cancelation is made.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- You will not be issued a timed entrance time until you have exchanges your online voucher for an official entrance ticket at the Rockefeller ticket office.
- To secure the desired time (sunset for example), make sure to go to the centre as soon as you are able.
Address / Pick up Location
- Address: 30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York.
- The red carpet marks the entrance to the building.
Youtube videos of Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Flexible Ticket
- New-york Passes
- Best New-york Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best New-york Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best New-york Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best Art Musuems in New-york
- The Vessel NYC Tickets
- Things to do in New-york at Night
- Empire State Building Tickets
- Fun things to do in New York
- New York Walking Tours
- New-york Day Trips
- 2 Days New York Itinerary
- Empire State Building VIP Ticket
- New York Self-Guided Walking Tour
- Museum Of Modern Art New York
- 9/11 Memorial Museum Tickets
- One World Observatory Tickets
- Top Of The Rock Observation Deck
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour
- New York Helicopter Tour
- Newyork Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Newyork
New York City Deluxe Helicopter Tour
Duration: There are a few sightseeing tours of the city of New York available for you to choose from. The shortest flight lasts between 12 and 15 minutes. The duration of the longer flight is between 18 and 20
American Museum of Natural History Ticket
Duration: The ticket is valid for one day and you are free to remain at the museum as long as you like during that time.
Big Apple Helicopter Tour of New York
Duration: 12 to 15 minutes
Guggenheim Museum New York Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Day
New York City Tour
Duration: The duration of this comprehensive New York Sightseeing City Tour is around 5 hours and 30 minutes.
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Guided Tour
Duration: The duration of the Statue of Liberty (Liberty Island) and Ellis Island guided tour is approximately 4 hours.
Metropolitan Museum of Art Skip the Line
Duration: It is entirely up to you to decide how long to remain in either of the Met's three exhibition venues.
One World Observatory Ticket Skip-the-Line
Duration: You have liberty to choose how long to stay inside the One World Observatory. Around 1 hour and 30 minutes is, in general, considered enough time for this visit.
New York Botanical Garden Ticket
Duration: 3 Hours (recommended)
Statue of Liberty Pedestal, Ellis Island and Pre-Ferry Tour
Duration: The guided tour of Battery Park lasts around half an hour. The duration of your stay on Liberty Island and Ellis Island afterward is flexible and depends on your wishes. In general, between 4 and 6 ho
Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Flexible Ticket
Duration: The duration of your stay is flexible, but around an hour should be enough for most people.
Ground Zero 9/11 Memorial Tour & Optional 9/11 Museum Entry
Duration: The walking tour of the Ground Zero and 9/11 Memorial lasts between 1:30 and 2 hours. If you choose to visit the 9/11 Museum, you are free to choose how long to stay there.