Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority Access Tickets Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority Access Tickets prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|The duration of your visit to this great museum is flexible. But you should plan at least 2 hours for a quick visit and 3 for a relaxed one.||(175 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority Access Tickets
- An extraordinary opportunity to see a display related to the sea, air and space.
- This famous aircraft carrier is well known for its service during the Second World War, the Cold War and the Vietnam War.
- The space shuttle Enterprise was the first created orbiter that never made it to the space, yet considerably contributed to the development of the space shuttle program.
- The Growler is a guided missile submarine that is open to the public for exploration.
- This extraordinary display lets you learn a lot about military and scientific developments and achievements of the 20th century.
- It also entitles you to see two interesting films, which spotlight the story of the carrier and how it survived several attacks of the Japanese kamikaze in the Second World War.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The museum is an ideal destination for people interested in history, science and technology.
- There is no limitation regarding the age of the visitors.
Your Experience With Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority Access Tickets?
- Climb aboard Intrepid, the legendary battle aircraft carrier which played its part in WWI, the Vietnam War and the Cold War.
- Tour the carrier's 4 decks, including the Hangar and the Flight Deck, and examine various restored aircrafts.
- Then, head to the Space Shuttle Pavilion to take a look at the NASA orbiter known as the â€˜Space Shuttle Enterpriseâ€™.
- Step inside the strategic missile submarine USS Growler, visit its command centre and find out how life on board this type of vessel looked like.
- You can also check out the museums interactive exhibits to gain a deeper understanding of the vehicles and technology on display.
What Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority Access Tickets Includes?
- Priority skip the line entrance to the Intrepid aircraft carrier, the submarine USS Growler and the Space Shuttle Pavilion (including film screenings and interactive exhibits.
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- You are free to join a guided tour of the Intrepid SAS Museum, which is granted on a first come, first served basis.
- We recommend wearing suitable clothing for climbing ladders vehicles.
Travelers Reviews about Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority Access Tickets?
- Overall ranking of the Intrepid Museum on Get Your Guide is 4.6 out of 5.
- On Viator and TripAdvisor websites the overall rating is 4.5 out of 5.
- Previous visitors to the Intrepid Museum have left good comments about its incredible collections.
- Visitors state that they were very happy to have a chance to examine the interior of the aircraft carrier and the submarine.
- Some comments indicate that the screened films and interactive displays are of a great value.
- The Intrepid Museum is mostly wheelchair accessible.
- Some sections are inaccessible because of ladders and stairs.
- Mobile tickets are not always accepted so it is better to print your ticket for this attraction.
- You will receive the refund for your ticket if the cancellation is made during the free cancelation period (depending on you tour providers policy).
Things to Consider Before You Go
- You can rent a multilingual audio guide for a $10 surcharge.
- You have a flexibility to choose the day of your visit within a month of the scheduled date on the ticket.
- Visitors younger than 16 years can visit the museum is accompanied by an adult.
Address / Pick up Location
- Address: 1 Intrepid Square, 12th Avenue and 48th Street, NYC.
- New York Pass vs New York City pass
- Best New York Bus Tours
- New York City Tours
- New York Hop on Hop off
- Best Art Museums in NYC
- The Vessel NYC Tickets
- Things to do in New York at Night
- Empire State Building Tickets
- Fun things to do in New York
- New York Walking Tours
- New York Day Trips
- 2 Days New York Itinerary
- Empire State Building VIP Ticket
- New York Self-Guided Walking Tour
- Museum Of Modern Art New York
- 9/11 Memorial Museum Tickets
- One World Observatory Tickets
- Top Of The Rock Observation Deck
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour
- New York Helicopter Tour
- Newyork Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Newyork
Washington, D.C. Day Trip from New York
Duration: The duration of the trip to Washington, D.C. is between 12 and 14 hours.
One World Observatory Ticket Skip-the-Line
Duration: You have liberty to choose how long to stay inside the One World Observatory. Around 1 hour and 30 minutes is, in general, considered enough time for this visit.
Broadway Theater District Walking Tour
Duration: The duration of this insightful guided tour of the theaters of Broadway is between 2 hours and 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Empire State Building Ticket Skip-the-Line(VIP PASS Optional)
Duration: The duration of your visit to the Empire State Building in New York is flexible.
American Museum of Natural History Ticket
Duration: The ticket is valid for one day and you are free to remain at the museum as long as you like during that time.
New York Self-Guided Walking Audio Tour
Duration: 3 Hours (recommended)
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Guided Tour
Duration: The duration of the Statue of Liberty (Liberty Island) and Ellis Island guided tour is approximately 4 hours.
Guggenheim Museum New York Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Day
Metropolitan Museum of Art Skip the Line
Duration: It is entirely up to you to decide how long to remain in either of the Met's three exhibition venues.
Big Apple Helicopter Tour of New York
Duration: 12 to 15 minutes
Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority Access Tickets
Duration: The duration of your visit to this great museum is flexible. But you should plan at least 2 hours for a quick visit and 3 for a relaxed one.