Cheap New York City: Central Park Walking Tour
|Between two and two and a half hours||(22 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
New York City: Central Park Walking Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing New York City: Central Park Walking Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of New York City: Central Park Walking Tour
- Central Park is a large green oasis in downtown New York and a masterpiece of the landscape design.
- Travelers participating in the activity will learn the historical background of the world's most famous park and its landscape designers.
- Central Park was an ideal location for filming many films that became popular.
- Tourists will explore the park in search of filming locations of Home Alone II, Spiderman III and many other acclaimed films.
- The guide takes the participants to the monument honoring John Lenon and the statue of the fictional character of Alice in Wonderland.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you wish to learn more about the Big Apple and the world's most famous park located in its center, consider joining the walking tour.
- The activity is suitable for people of all ages and fitness levels.
- The tour is especially recommended for first-time visitors and travelers with limited time.
Your Experience With New York City: Central Park Walking Tour?
- You will walk the paths in Central Park, discover its attractive layout and hear its background story.
- You will enjoy the narrative of a knowledgeable guide who is a former employee of the big park.
- During the tour, you will tour places where filming of various famous films took place.
- You will recognize sites featured in Stuart Little, Home Alone II, Serendipity, Spiderman III and some other films.
- You will also see the memorial to John Lenon, the statue of Alice in Wonderland and some other interesting points of interest.
What New York City: Central Park Walking Tour Includes?
- A walking tour conducted by an expert and friendly guide.
- There are open areas in the park you can use to tan in summer.
- Best times for taking photos of Central Park are in the second half of the spring and in autumn.
- Paths for biking and bike-rental facilities are available in the park.
Travelers Reviews about New York City: Central Park Walking Tour?
- Most travelers who took part in the Central Park tour have a high opinion about the activity.
- They commend the devotion and professionalism of the tour guide, describing them as friendly and knowledgeable.
- According to the existing reviews, the walking tour provides an excellent value for travelers visiting the Big Apple.
- The comments indicate that there is much more to learn about the famous park than a simple stroll reveals.
Visitors in wheelchairs are welcome to join the guided tour of Central Park.
You can present either an electronic or paper ticket to join the activity. Travelers canceling the order at least 24 hours before the beginning of the tour are eligible for a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Dress accordingly to weather conditions since the tour is an outdoor activity.
- Wear shoes suitable for a long walk.
Address / Pick up Location
203 West 58th Street, Manhattan, New York
Youtube videos of New York City: Central Park Walking Tour
- The Vessel NYC Tickets
- Empire State Building Tickets
- Fun things to do in New York
- New York Walking Tours
- 2 Days New York Itinerary
- Empire State Building VIP Ticket
- New York Self-Guided Walking Tour
- Museum Of Modern Art New York
- 9/11 Memorial Museum Tickets
- One World Observatory Tickets
- Top Of The Rock Observation Deck
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour
- Free Things to do in Newyork
SoHo, Little Italy, and Chinatown 2-Hour Guided Walk
Duration: Around two hours
Superheroes of New York: 2-Hour Guided Tour
Duration: About two hours
Grand Central Terminal Self-Guided Audio Tour
Duration: Usually between half an hour and an hour, depending on the visitor's pace.
Brooklyn Bridge and Dumbo Walking Tour in NYC
Duration: Around two hours
New York City: Central Park Walking Tour
Duration: Between two and two and a half hours
Gossip Girl Sites Tour
Duration: Three hours
Woodbury Commons Outlet Mall Shopping Tour
Sex and the City Hotspots Tour
Duration: Around 3:30 hours
Wall Street Insider Tour
Duration: 1:30 hours