SoHo, Little Italy, and Chinatown 2-Hour Guided Walk Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing SoHo, Little Italy, and Chinatown 2-Hour Guided Walk prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Around two hours||(246 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of SoHo, Little Italy, and Chinatown 2-Hour Guided Walk
- This popular guided tour takes travelers to the districts of SoHo, Chinatown and Little Italy, revealing three quite opposite neighborhoods sharing a small area.
- It offers a great chance to hunters for celebrities to lay eyes on some famous people in SoHo.
- The activity introduces some fine examples of the 19th-century architecture and culinary specialties New York is known for.
- The tour introduces a dark world of the underground to travelers through stories of John Gotti, a notorious mafia boss.
- The tour also offers an overview of the immigration that swarmed over New York in the 19th century.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you hope to see a celebrity while in New York, joining this informative tour is your best chance.
- The tour is also tailor-made for passionate gourmands, fans of history and architecture, and travelers interested in secrets about the New York mafia.
- The activity is suitable for people of different ages and fitness levels.
Your Experience With SoHo, Little Italy, and Chinatown 2-Hour Guided Walk?
- During the guided tour, you will have an interesting overview of different aspects that make everyday life in the multi-national and multi-cultural city of New York.
- You will admire buildings featuring cast iron details and, very likely, spot a celebrity as you walk in the SoHo district.
- Learn about different culinary specialties in the Little Italy and Chinatown neighborhoods.
- Hear interesting stories about the underworld of NYC and John Gotti, one of the mafia bosses.
- Discover various facts relating to immigration and how the immigrants coped with everyday life.
What SoHo, Little Italy, and Chinatown 2-Hour Guided Walk Includes?
- A walking tour in the company of a licensed and friendly guide.
- SoHo is famous for its thriving art scene and trendy restaurants.
- Plan to arrive in Little Italy and Chinatown VERY HUNGRY.
- Since it is difficult to find a parking spot in Chinatown and Little Italy, getting there by subway is the best option.
Travelers Reviews about SoHo, Little Italy, and Chinatown 2-Hour Guided Walk?
- Travelers that took part in the activity have a high opinion about the value of the guided tour and the knowledge of their guides.
- They underline the quality of the provided information and the selection of the places in the itinerary.
- A large percentage of the participants enjoyed dining in Chinatown and Little Italy very much.
- A few travelers point out that it is worth considering booking a tour during an early stage of visiting the Big Apple.
- Some reviews indicate that the pace of the tour was just right for everyone to follow without difficulties.
Please consult the selected operator for details regarding the participation of visitors with mobility issues.
Present your electronic or paper ticket to join the activity. Depending on the selected tour provider, you are eligible for a full refund for cancellations 24 or 48 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Dress appropriately to the weather conditions since the walking tour takes place outdoors.
- You will walk a moderate distance, so wear suitable and comfortable footwear.
Address / Pick up Location
The corner of the 6th Avenue and Spring Street, Lower Manhattan, New York City
- New York Pass vs New York City pass
- Best New York Bus Tours
- New York City Tours
- New York Hop on Hop off
- Best Art Museums in NYC
- The Vessel NYC Tickets
- Things to do in New York at Night
- Empire State Building Tickets
- Fun things to do in New York
- New York Walking Tours
- New York Day Trips
- 2 Days New York Itinerary
- Empire State Building VIP Ticket
- New York Self-Guided Walking Tour
- Museum Of Modern Art New York
- 9/11 Memorial Museum Tickets
- One World Observatory Tickets
- Top Of The Rock Observation Deck
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour
- New York Helicopter Tour
- Newyork Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Newyork
Superheroes of New York: 2-Hour Guided Tour
Duration: About two hours
Sex and the City Hotspots Tour
Duration: Around 3:30 hours
Wall Street Insider Tour
Duration: 1:30 hours
Grand Central Terminal Self-Guided Audio Tour
Duration: Usually between half an hour and an hour, depending on the visitor's pace.
SoHo, Little Italy, and Chinatown 2-Hour Guided Walk
Duration: Around two hours
Woodbury Commons Outlet Mall Shopping Tour
New York City: Central Park Walking Tour
Duration: Between two and two and a half hours
Madison Square Garden All Access Tour
Duration: 1:15 hours