Monaco Ferrari Driving Experience Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Monaco Ferrari Driving Experience prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Half an hour or full hour||(343 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Monaco Ferrari Driving Experience
- The Ferrari experience is an experience of a lifetime for passionate car enthusiasts.
- This activity allows travellers to explore the French Riviera in an engaging and entertaining way.
- Participants are free to choose whether they prefer to drive a mighty Ferrari or sit on the passenger seat and admire landscapes and the Mediterranean Sea.
- The tour takes place in Monaco, too, which is full of prestigious yachts and cars.
- Travellers also have a chance to find out how it is to drive on the F1 Grand Prix circuit in Monte Carlo.
- In addition to driving a Ferrari, partakers may order a video souvenir or the Certificate of Ferrari Experience.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you are a hard-core fan of powerful cars and races, booking this tour is a must for you.
- Don't miss this activity if you are an adventurer or adrenaline addict.
Your Experience With Monaco Ferrari Driving Experience?
- Choose between a 30-minute and 60-minute Ferrari driving experience.
- Sit behind the steering wheel and hear the thunderous roar of the mighty machine and one of the most iconic cars.
- Drive along the roads of the French Riviera and the streets of Monaco and Monte Carlo.
- Check out the Formula 1 Grand Prix circuit in Monte Carlo.
- If you would rather sightsee, ask the instructor to take the wheel.
- Have a lifetime experience as you explore the French Riviera in a Ferrari car.
- Admire views of the Mediterranean Sea and Monaco from vantage points.
- Receive a video souvenir or the Ferrari Experience Certificate on request.
What Monaco Ferrari Driving Experience Includes?
- Guidance by a certified instructor and insurance
- Pay attention to the Monaco port, which brims with luxury yachts.
- Order a video souvenir of your Ferrari experience during the booking procedure.
Travelers Reviews about Monaco Ferrari Driving Experience?
- According to the reviews, participants had a great time during their French Riviera tour by a Ferrari.
- They liked to hear the roar of the powerful engine and drive along straight roads and curved bends.
- Commenters also underline the role of the instructor, which helped them to have an experience of a lifetime.
- The reviews indicate an excellent organization, service and safety during the French Riviera tour by a Ferrari.
- A few reviewers recommend taking a 60-minute tour, which allows enough time for appreciating spectacular views.
- According to reviews, the Ferrari experience is a well-invested time, money and effort.
Please inquire for the details regarding the participation of people dealing with immobility issues.
Present your printed or mobile ticket to take part in the activity. All timely cancellations (24 hours in advance or earlier) will be refunded in full.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- You need to be at least 18 years old to drive a Ferrari.
- You also need to have a valid driving license or the international driving license.
- If you arrive after the specified time of the beginning of the tour, your Ferrari Experience will last shorter.
Address / Pick up Location
Your hotel in central Nice or 43.73333
- Nice Tours
- Nice Bus Tours
- Nice Hop on Hop off
- Nice Segway Tour
- Eze and Monaco Tour From Nice
- French Riviera Day Trip from Nice
- Nice Wine & Food Walking Tour
- Nice To Monaco Ferry Round-Trip
- Nice To Provence Day Trip
- Nice Bike Tour
- Nice to Monaco Ferrari Driving Experience
- Villa Kerylos Skip The Line
- Nice to Saint Tropez by Boat Round-Trip
- Nice Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Nice
Nice Grand Tour by Segway
Duration: 1 hour or 2 hour tours available.
Wine Tasting Tour and Countryside tour to Grasse, Gourdon, Valbonne
Duration: Approximately 8 hours
Monaco Ferrari Driving Experience
Duration: Half an hour or full hour
Best of the French Riviera Full-Day Tour from Nice
Duration: 9 hours
Nice to Saint Tropez by Boat Round-Trip
Duration: One-way trip lasts about 2:30 hours. The beginning of the tour is at 9am while the arrival to Nice is around 7 pm.
Nice and Castle Hill Guided Historical Walking Tour
Duration: Between 100 minutes and three hours depending on the chosen option
Lights of Monaco and Monte Carlo Evening Tour
Duration: 5 Hours
Monaco, Monte Carlo and Eze Half-Day Trip
Duration: 4-5 hours
Nice to Menton and San Remo Italian Markets Day Tour
Duration: Nine hours
Nice to Provence Countryside Day Trip
Duration: Eight hours
Lamborghini Driving Experience
Duration: 30 minutes or an hour