Nice to Provence Countryside Day Trip Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Nice to Provence Countryside Day Trip prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Eight hours||(460 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Nice to Provence Countryside Day Trip
- The tour introduces some of the top attractions of the Provence region.
- Among other hotspots, partakers visit Cannes, the hometown of the famous film festival, Grasse, a center of the perfume industry with the old town, and the medieval village of Gourdon, assuming a viewpoint offering stunning views of the surroundings.
- In Cannes, travellers walk La Croisette Boulevard and admire the city's sandy coastline.
- In Grasse, visitors admire the old town after learning about the perfume industry on a guided tour.
- In Paul de Vence, participants explore the cobblestone streets and have a chance to examine works of art in stylish galleries.
- The day trip to Provence takes travellers to various photo stops where they take world-class photos.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Travellers interested in discovering interesting places during their trips should check out this guided tour.
- Film, art and shopping devotees have a great time on the Provence day trip.
- Visitors curious about perfumes, medieval architecture, and striking landscapes should consider booking the tour.
Your Experience With Nice to Provence Countryside Day Trip?
- Visit the cities of Cannes and Grasse and a few charming villages of Provence.
- Relish the sights of the famous region as you get between the points of interest.
- Tour Cannes in search of the top attractions of the city such as the Film Festival Palace and La Croisette Boulevard.
- Benefit from the guided tour of the perfumery in Grasse, a world's capital of the perfume industry.
- Take exceptional photos of the Alps, Mediterranean and the countryside from Gourdon, a medieval village.
- In Saint Paul de Vence, walk cobblestone streets and visit art galleries.
- Enjoy personalized attention of the tour guide in a group limited to several participants.
What Nice to Provence Countryside Day Trip Includes?
- Pickups and drop-offs at specified areas in Nice
- Friendly, certified tour guide
- Comfortable, air-conditioned minivan for eight people
- Complimentary guided tour of a perfume factory in Grasse
- Loup Gorges
- Saint Paul de Vence
- If you wish to return to Cannes, take a leaflet at the tourist office on Boulevard de la Croisette pointing out murals relating to film.
- Flowers used for making the perfumes grow in the fields around Grasse.
Travelers Reviews about Nice to Provence Countryside Day Trip?
- Travellers are, for the most part, enthusiastic about the professionalism and performance of the tour guides.
- They also point out that they learned a lot about perfumes and the perfume industry during the guided tour in Grasse.
- Comments further indicate that the participants of the tour enjoyed the ride through the countryside and visits to vantage points that reveal the beauty of Provence.
- A few reviewers mentioned that their assigned guide spoke several languages.
- Overall, the existing reviews indicate a great organization of the trip to Provence and a great experience.
Visitors dealing with disability issues are welcome to join the tour, you only need to specify your needs at the time of booking.
Printed and electronic vouchers are both valid for the Provence day trip. Cancellations are possible one or two days in advance, depending on the tour operator.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- In general, pickup takes place up to half an hour before the scheduled departure. If you travel with a baby, require infant seats when booking.
- Pickup service is available for hotels at the following postcodes in Nice - 06000, 06100, 06200 and 06300.
Address / Pick up Location
Your hotel in one of the specified areas in Nice
- Best Nice Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Nice Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best Nice Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Nice Segway Tour
- Eze and Monaco Tour From Nice
- French Riviera Day Trip from Nice
- Nice Wine & Food Walking Tour
- Nice To Monaco Ferry Round-Trip
- Nice To Provence Day Trip
- Nice Bike Tour
- Nice to Monaco Ferrari Driving Experience
- Villa Kerylos Skip The Line
- Nice to Saint Tropez by Boat Round-Trip
- Nice Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Nice
Nice Grand Tour by Segway
Duration: 1 hour or 2 hour tours available.
Wine Tasting Tour and Countryside tour to Grasse, Gourdon, Valbonne
Duration: Approximately 8 hours
Nice City Sightseeing Small-Group Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
Monte Carlo Evening Tour & Dinner from Nice
Duration: Five hours
Lamborghini Driving Experience
Duration: 30 minutes or an hour
Nice and Castle Hill Guided Historical Walking Tour
Duration: Between 100 minutes and three hours depending on the chosen option
Cannes, Antibes, and Saint-Paul-de-Vence Half-Day Tour
Duration: 4/4.5 hours