Cheap Monaco, Monte Carlo and Eze Half-Day Trip
|4-5 hours||(474 GYG reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Monaco, Monte Carlo and Eze Half-Day Trip Discount Prices
We are comparing Monaco, Monte Carlo and Eze Half-Day Trip Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Monaco, Monte Carlo and Eze Half-Day Trip
- Experience the French Riviera on a half-day guided tour which takes you to Monaco, Monte Carlo, and the hillside village of Eze.
- The picturesque medieval village of Eze boasts some wonderful panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea with the French Riviera laid out before your eyes and enroute to Monaco you can admire the views from 'The Terrace' as you pass through the village of La Turbie with the Principality of Monaco below.
- The stunning neo-romanesque cathedral is the resting place of Princess Grace and Prince Rainier III and the city still has a changing of the guards ceremony daily at 11.50.
- You'll also be able to say you've ridden on the Monaco Grand Prix road circuit which has seen many Formula 1 drivers make a bad decision and crash their racing car but you'll be in safe hands with your driver/guide as you make your way to Casino Square. See the famous casino built by Garnier and soak in some of Montro Carlo's magic! Look out for the famous Hotel de Paris which dates back to 1864, and perhaps enjoy a coffee or do some window shopping in this place that's all glitz and glamour.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A great way to admire the stunning views and see the glitz and glam of the French Riviera.
- The tour includes something for everyone - Women will enjoy the perfume factory whilst the men can enjoy boasting that they've ridden on the Monaco Grand Prix track! Photographers will adore the views and culture-vultures will lap up all 3 destinations.
- This half-day sightseeing trip is better suited to adults rather than families traveling with kids.
Your Experience With Monaco, Monte Carlo and Eze Half-Day Trip?
- With collection from your hotel or a central Nice location, you'll travel in an 8-seater luxury minibus with your fellow passengers and multilingual driver/guide to see the glam and glitzy French Riviera on a half day morning or afternoon tour.
- At the picturesque medieval village of Eze, which boasts stunning sea views from its hillside location, you will have the opportunity to explore the village and/or enjoy a guided tour of a perfume factory. Learn about the perfume making-process and how fragrances are selected before jumping back in the minibus and driving along 'The Terrace of Monaco' known for its panoramic views.
- Travellers taking the morning tour will arrive in Monaco in time to see the changing of the guards at the Justice Palace and will then visit the cathedral and the Oceanographic museum, wandering through the old town streets on 'the Rock' and admiring the spectacular views on either side.
- The highlight of the day for many will be the Monaco Grand Prix as your driver takes you on a lap of this famous Formula 1 road circuit before you stop at Monaco to see the iconic and ultra-classy Casino Square
- After a fun-filled day lasting 4-5 hours you will arrive back in Nice, being dropped back at your hotel, or a central location.
What Monaco, Monte Carlo and Eze Half-Day Trip Includes?
- Return travel with pre-arranged hotel pick-up and drop-off service from Nice by luxury minibus with small group sizes of up to 8 people.
- A multilingual driver/guide provides commentary on the journey and guides you from place to place.
- In Eze you will receive a guided tour of a perfume factory.
- At Monaco you will see the palace with the changing of the guards, the cathedral, the old town, and visit the Oceanography museum (entrance fees not included).
- At Monte Carlo your driver will take you on the Formula 1 road circuit and show you Casino Square.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- Eze Village:
- Perfume Factory Tour
- Views from the village to the Mediterranean Sea
- Views over Monaco from 'The Terrace'.
- Changing of the guard
- Monaco Cathedral
- Old Town 'The Rock'
- Oceanography Museum
- Monte Carlo:
- Grand Prix Road Circuit
- Monte Carlo Casino
- A minimum group size is required for the trip to take place - If not enough people are booked on to the trip it may be cancelled.
- The changing of the guards happens at 11.50 - If the trip runs late this will be missed.
- The Monte Carlo Casino is only open from the afternoon.
Travelers Reviews about Monaco, Monte Carlo and Eze Half-Day Trip?
- Travellers talking about this trip on GetYourGuide, Viator, and TripAdvisor give it high ratings and fantastic reviews
- The trip comes highly recommended by people who report that they had a fantastic trip with a great tour guide / driver and they only wish that the tour lasted longer so they could experience and see more!
- People have described the tour as 'So Fun and So Worth It!' and 'A an amazing trip, I highly recommend doing it'.
- The majority of people agree that the minibus was comfortable and the guide/driver absolutely brilliant - very friendly and knowledgeable ensuring everyone had a great trip.
- Some people would prefer to skip the perfume factory trip in order to have more time in Monaco and Monte Carlo which felt a bit rushed, but others say that without this trip they never would have seen the beautiful village where the factory is located.
Wheelchair access can be arranged - Leave a comment for the tour company at time of booking and follow up before the day of departure to confirm.
Printed tickets and e-tickets are accepted.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Hotel collection and drop-off must be pre-arranged.
- Notify the tour company if you require a baby seat.
- Pack drinks and snacks because there's no time to stop for anything enroute.
Address / Pick up Location
Hotel collection or a central Nice meeting point will be arranged after booking.
Youtube videos of Monaco, Monte Carlo and Eze Half-Day Trip
Nice Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Duration: 1 loop takes 1.15 hours.
Cannes, Antibes, and Saint-Paul-de-Vence Half-Day Tour
Duration: 4/4.5 hours
Wine Tasting Tour and Countryside tour to Grasse, Gourdon, Valbonne
Duration: Approximately 8 hours
Best of the French Riviera Full-Day Tour from Nice
Duration: 9 hours
Nice Grand Tour by Segway
Duration: 1 hour or 2 hour tours available.
Nice City Sightseeing Small-Group Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
Wine Tour, Food Half Day Walking Nice
Duration: 3.5 to 4 hours
Monaco, Monte Carlo and Eze Half-Day Trip
Duration: 4-5 hours
Lights of Monaco and Monte Carlo Evening Tour
Duration: 5 Hours
Nice Sightseeing Cruise to Villefranche Bay
Duration: 1 Hour