Nice Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Nice Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|1 loop takes 1.15 hours.||(111 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Nice Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- A hop-on-hop-off 'Le Grand Tour' city sightseeing bus tour with 16 stops. An entire loop takes approximately 1 hour 15 minutes to complete with buses operating every 30 minutes in peak season; April-October and every 60 minutes off-season between November-March.
- Audio commentary via headphones (which you can keep) is provided in 10 languages (French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese (Portugal & Brazil), Russian, Mandarin, and Japanese.) and describes the sights you are passing as well as a history of the city. Between destinations when there's nothing to describe music is played to keep you entertained as you sit back, relax and enjoy the views of the breathtaking CĂ´te d'Azur coastline and the elegant buildings as you move from 1 destination to the next, choosing if you want to get off and sightsee or stay onboard the bus.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Ideal for first-time visitors and those who only have a short amount of time to see everything.
- An easy way to move between the top attractions whilst learning about the history of the city.
- Great for culture-vultures who enjoy sightseeing without too much walking involved.
Your Experience With Nice Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour?
- Board the modern red 'La Grand Tour' hop-on-hop-off sightseeing bus at any 1 of the 16 stops around the city of Nice. Validate your ticket with the driver and find a seat either inside downstairs or on the open-top deck upstairs. Plug your headphones in, select your language and listen to the audio describing the sights you are passing and the history of the city. Between attractions you'll be able to listen to music.
- The audio guide tells you the most popular things to see and do in Nice helping you decide when and where to hop-off the bus to go sightseeing. You don't have to get off if you don't want to - A loop takes about 1 hour and 15 minutes, some people choosing to do 1 full loop before hopping on and off later in the day, or not at all if they are short on time.
- Some of the sights you will pass and have easy access to include Promenade des Anglais, Port Lympia, Mont Boron, the Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Chagall Museum, Cimiez, Matisse Museum, Parc du ChĂ˘teau and Promenade du Paillon.
What Nice Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour Includes?
- Unlimited hop-on-hop-off access with a 1 or 2 day ticket during operating hours.
- Your own personal headphones to keep, with an audio guide in 10 languages.
- 16 bus stops around the city including ease of access to/from the cruise port.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- Stop 1: 4 Avenue des PhocĂ©ens
- Stop 2: 5 Place Ile de BeautĂ©
- Stop 3: In front of 10 Avenue (Michel Foch)
- Stop 4: Place Emmanuel Philibert
- Stop 5: 2 Avenue MarĂ©chal Foch
- Stop 6: 5 Place Ile de BeautĂ©
- Stop 7: 1 rue Cassini
- Stop 8: 2 Bvd Carabacel
- Stop 9: In front of 21 Bvd de Cimiez
- Stop 10: 110 Bvd Cimiez
- Stop 11: 21 Bvd Cimiez
- Stop 12: 2 Avenue Felix Faure
- Stop 13: 7 Promenade des Anglais
- Stop 14: 47 Avenue Thiers
- Stop 15: 10-12 Avenue Thiers
- Stop 16: 15 Promenade des Anglais
- Stop 3 (In front of 10 Avenue / Michel Foch), Stop 4 (Place Emmanuel Philibert) and Stop 5 (2 Avenue MarĂ©chal Foch) are not served during the low season between November and March.
Travelers Reviews about Nice Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour?
- Travellers talking about this hop-on-hop-off bus tour on TripAdvisor and GetYourGuide give it mixed ratings though the reviews are generally very good. The majority of people say the trip is an excellent way to see the city of Nice and that they felt very happy with the tour and report that the buses ran on time and the drivers were friendly.
- Some travelers were unhappy with the quality of audio saying that it was out of sync with what they were passing and others thought 30 minutes between buses was too long a wait time in peak season, some changes to the route driven also added confusion for some passengers.
Printed tickets only. E-tickets are not accepted, you must print your ticket before trying to board.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Print your ticket - E-tickets are not accepted.
- Check the route and make a plan of where you want to get off the bus, if at all.
Address / Pick up Location
The loop starts at 4 Avenue des PhocĂ©ens, in front of the Albert 1 Hotel.
- Nice Tours
- Nice Bus Tours
- Nice Hop on Hop off
- Nice Segway Tour
- Eze and Monaco Tour From Nice
- French Riviera Day Trip from Nice
- Nice Wine & Food Walking Tour
- Nice To Monaco Ferry Round-Trip
- Nice To Provence Day Trip
- Nice Bike Tour
- Nice to Monaco Ferrari Driving Experience
- Villa Kerylos Skip The Line
- Nice to Saint Tropez by Boat Round-Trip
- Nice Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Nice
Lights of Monaco and Monte Carlo Evening Tour
Duration: 5 Hours
Best of the French Riviera Full-Day Tour from Nice
Duration: 9 hours
Nice to Provence Countryside Day Trip
Duration: Eight hours
Nice to Monaco Ferry Round-Trip Tickets
Duration: The duration of the ferry ride is between 45 mintues to an hour.
Monte Carlo Evening Tour & Dinner from Nice
Duration: Five hours
Monaco, Monte Carlo and Eze Half-Day Trip
Duration: 4-5 hours
Cannes, Antibes, and Saint-Paul-de-Vence Half-Day Tour
Duration: 4/4.5 hours
Nice to Saint Tropez by Boat Round-Trip
Duration: One-way trip lasts about 2:30 hours. The beginning of the tour is at 9am while the arrival to Nice is around 7 pm.