Mallorca Evening Culinary Tour through Palma Discount Prices
We are comparing Mallorca Evening Culinary Tour through Palma Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
|4 hours.||(27 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Mallorca Evening Culinary Tour through Palma
- A three hour culture and culinary tour through Palma Mallorca stopping at some of the cities best sights, most popular landmarks and tastiest tapas bars.
- An immersive culinary experience that takes you into some of Palma de Mallorca’s Old Town’s best tapas bars.
- An opportunity to sample some of the Old Town’s finest gourmet tapas thanks to your knowledgeable guide.
- The tour is a great way to get your bearings of the city and, since it runs in the evening, it’s a wonderful way to enjoy the city at night.
- The tour is both educational and fun, and a little bit tasty thanks to all the local dishes you’ll be sampling en route.
- It offers the opportunity to ask your guide all about local Spanish cuisine, how tapas is made and why it’s the national dish of the country.
- A chance to try local pinchos for the first time!
- A great way to see the highlights of Palma de Mallorca’s old town including the Cathedral, Es Baluard Fortress and the
- Almudaina Palace.
- A great way to feel like a local.
- This tour is perfect for friends and couples alike!
- The Old Town of Palma de Mallorca is home to some of the cities quaintest cobblestone streets, finest buildings and impressive architecture. It was once the islands commerce and economic capital back in it’s day, now it’s more akin to a sleepy Spanish town but it retains its charm and popularity.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for foodies.
- Romantic evening for couples.
- Perfect for large friend groups.
Your Experience With Mallorca Evening Culinary Tour through Palma?
- Meet you guide and head out to spend the evening in Palma following their lead.
- Enjoy the magic of Palma de Mallorca at night as you walk around the city learning about the local history, the towns architecture and spotting the best landmarks.
- Swing by the Almudaina Palace, take a picture infront of the Es Baluard Fortress and admire the Old Town Cathedral.
- Stroll down the Passeig del Born, stopping to take a peak in some of the luxury store windows, before continuing on to the Placa Mercat where you’ll admire the Grand Hotel.
- Immerse yourself in the Spanish way of life and enjoy the laid back Meditteranean vibes of the Old Town at night.
- While walking around the city you’ll stop off at different tapas bars to sample their best dishes including a variety of pinchos, tapas and deserts.
- Dine on delicious pinchos at the first tapas bar before moving onto the second and ordering an array of tapas dishes.
- You’ll enjoy a delicious, Spanish, desert board at the third and final tapas bar!
What Mallorca Evening Culinary Tour through Palma Includes?
- Guided tour through Palma (in English or German).
- Three pinchos starters.
- Wide selection of tapas dishes.
- 3 free drinks.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- Palma Old Town.
- Palma Cathedral.
- Almudaina Palace.
- Wear comfortable shoes for walking around the Old Town.
- Use this tour to test out your culinary comfort zone and eat something new!
Travelers Reviews about Mallorca Evening Culinary Tour through Palma?
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 24 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the departure time to avoid delays.
- Make your tour company and guide aware of any food allergies in advance.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting point: Avinguda d'Antoni Maura 22 (close to Carrer de Vallseca).
- Palma Attractions
- Palma Bus Tours
- Palma Hop on Hop off
- Mallorca Tour to Formentor beach & Puerto Pollensa
- Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum skip the line
- Katmandu Theme Park Tickets
- Caves of Drach Tour from Palma
- Scenic Tour Of Mallorca Day Trip
- Mallorca's Winery Tour
- Palma Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Palma
Palma Aquarium Entrance Ticket
Cuevas Dels Hams Tour Mallorca
Duration: Around 1:30 hours
Small-Group Cova de Coloms Sea Caving Tour in Mallorca
Duration: Six hours
The Caves of Drach and Mallorca's East Full-Day Tour
Duration: 8 hours.
Scooter Rental in Palma de Mallorca
Duration: 1 day.
Panoramic Coastal Discovering Majorca Tour
Duration: 8 hours.
A Day of Horse Riding at Rancho Grande in Majorca
Duration: 7 hours.
Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum Fast track Ticket
Half-Day Catamaran Excursion in Mallorca
Duration: 5 hours.
Palma de Majorca Old Town Guided Tour
Duration: 2 hours.
Mallorca Evening Culinary Tour through Palma
Duration: 4 hours.
Mallorca Pradise Cruise with Lunch 3.5 Hours
Duration: Three and a half hours
Scenic Mallorca Island Tour from the South
Duration: Over eight hours