Seine River Cruise with Champagne Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Seine River Cruise with Champagne prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|1 Hour||(14 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Seine River Cruise with Champagne
- Reserve your space on a laid-back river cruise on the River Seine.
- During the 60-minute cruise youâ€™ll have the opportunity to learn about some of the most famous locations of the city and start to understand Parisian history and culture.
- While you listen to the multilingual audio commentary your captain will take you past the relevant sites so you can see the gothic faĂ§ade of the Notre-Dame Cathedral, the impressive Palace de Concorde, the breath-taking Eiffel Tower, and many more well-known city landmarks.
- Youâ€™ll also receive a free glass of champagne and a taste French style crepe whilst cruising through Paris City Centre.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This is the perfect way for friendsâ€™, families or couples to see the main sites and significant landmarks of the French Capital.
- Ideal for those looking for a low intensity, relaxing tour.
- Fun for foodies, during the river cruise you will be able to taste a glass of local bubbly as well as a typically French sweet snack.
Your Experience With Seine River Cruise with Champagne?
- Combine leisure and sightseeing with a calming river cruise along the UNESCO protected banks of the River Seine.
- See major city landmarks including the Eiffel Tower, La Louvre, and the Cathedral of Notre Dame, from the comfort of an open top deck.
- Learn about the sights that you pass from a comprehensive onboard audio guide.
- Sit back and relax into your Paris vacation with a glass of French bubbly in hand and fantastic views on all sides.
What Seine River Cruise with Champagne Includes?
- Seine River Cruise.
- Onboard audio guide (in English, French and Spanish) and headphones.
- One complimentary glass of champagne (or liquor).
- One complimentary French style Crepe (or muffin).
- One bottle of champagne per person (if selected).
- Attractions You Will See on This Cruise
- La Louvre
- The Eiffel Tower
- The Cathedral of Notre Dame
- The Orsay Museum
- Place de la Concord
- Grand Palais.
- If you are taking the River Cruise on the Seine to see and learn about the sights of Paris then we recommend choosing a departure time during the day.
- However, if are looking for a romantic evening or an interesting way to start your night out in Paris then we recommend joining the cruise for sunset.
Travelers Reviews about Seine River Cruise with Champagne?
- The River Seine Champagne Cruise has excellent reviews on major travel websites including TripAdvisor where it has an excellent 5 out of 5-stars.
- The tour also has a positive 4 out of 5-star rating on Get Your Guide and a 4.5 out of 5-star rating on Viator.
- People who have participated in the Seine Champagne Cruise have said that it is an excellent way to relax and enjoy the city of Paris.
- Some reviews point out that the riverboat is not a luxury vessel however the majority of reviews indicate that the cruise is great value for money and would recommend it to other travellers.
- River cruise boats may not be wheelchair accessible.
- For more details you can check with your tour provider.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your booking within 48 hours of booking the tour.
- Your ticket is valid for the specific day selected but can be used for any departure time on that day.
- You can check the ticket cancellation policy with your tour provider before booking your ticket. Policies vary depending on the tour provider.
- Get Your Guide and Viator will allow free cancellations up to a specified number of days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Boarding begins 15 minutes prior to departure time, the last passenger will be admitted no later than 10 minutes prior to boarding time.
- Unless specified no additional foods or drinks are provided on board.
- You will be able to purchase drinks and snacks from the river boatâ€™s bar.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: cruises depart from the docks below the Eiffel Tower but please check you booking confirmation for the exact meeting point.
- Address: Vedettes de Paris Office, Port de Suffren, 75007 Paris.
- Paris Passlib
- Paris Bus Tour
- Which Paris Airport is Best To Fly
- Paris City Tours
- Paris Hop on Hop off
- Famous Art Galleries in Paris
- Best Seine River Cruise
- Eiffel Tower Tickets
- Palace of Versailles Facts
- Things to Do in Paris at Night
- Best Paris Day Trips
- Palace of Versailles Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Facts
- Best Paris Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in Paris
- Louvre Museum Tickets
- 2 Days Paris Itinerary
- Disneyland Paris Tickets
- Eiffel Tower 2nd floor Skip the line tickets
- Eiffel Tower Summit Tickets
- Musee d'Orsay Tickets
- Paris Catacombs Skip the Line
- Paris Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Paris
Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: Flexible, 1 hour to 3 hours is sufficient for a meaningful visit.
Skip-the-Line Arc de Triomphe Rooftops Tickets Paris
Duration: Flexible, around an hour should be enough.
Paris Lights Open Top Bus Evening Tour
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Candlelit evenings at Vaux Le Vicomte
Duration: 5 hours
Paris Night Bicycle Tour & River Cruise
Duration: Both tours (bike and river cruise) last around 4 hours.
Musee d'Orsay Skip the Line Tickets
Moulin Rouge Paris with Dinner Options
Duration: 4 hours
Private Transfer CDG Airport - PARIS
Duration: 35 to 90 minutes
Private Dark Chocolate Tasting Tour in Paris
Duration: 2 hours
Musee National Picasso-Paris Skip the line