Paris: Beteaux Parisiens Dinner Cruise Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Paris: Beteaux Parisiens Dinner Cruise prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|The duration of the classic dinner cruise is 1:15 hours.Upgraded dinner cruise (Etoile, Privilege, Premier and Decouverte) is 2:30 hours.||(5240 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Paris: Beteaux Parisiens Dinner Cruise
- The Bateaux Parisians Dinner Cruise is a convenient package that combines two extraordinary experiences of the French capital city.
- It is a pleasurable cruise along the beautiful riverbanks of the River Seine, dotted with magnificent points of interest.
- Also, the cruise offers a delicious dinner, consisting of the very best of French cuisine.
- If you select the upgraded dinner, you will enjoy the live music performance during the romantic evening cruise.
- As you cruise along the River Seine, the true meaning of Paris's nickname "the City of Light" reveals itself.
- The boat passes by spectacular attractions, illuminated with soft lights.
- Along the way, you will have a pleasure to examine the sparkling Eiffel Tower, the floodlit Les Invalides, the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Alexandre III Bridge, Trocadero and other nearby attractions.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A gourmet dinner on board the boat is especially romantic couples.
Your Experience With Paris: Beteaux Parisiens Dinner Cruise?
- Become enchanted as you cruise along the floodlit riverbanks of the Seine River.
- As you cruise along the UNESCO-declared banks of Paris's main river, you will see many iconic monuments and points of interest at their best.
- Once completing a tour by river cruise you will know the true meaning of Paris's nickname "the City of Light."
- Pass by monuments and landmarks which date back to Gothic, Belle Epoque, Renaissance and other eras.
- Get up close to the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Pont Neuf, the Pont Alexandre III, the Eiffel Tower, the Les Invalides, and other iconic attractions.
- Enjoy a delicious dinner while the points of interest of Paris pass before your eyes.
- If you choose the upgraded dinner, the live music will entertain you along then cruise.
What Paris: Beteaux Parisiens Dinner Cruise Includes?
- A 1.15 or 2.30-hour cruise, depending on the option you select.
- A dinner consisting of 3 courses.
- A choice of dinner menus.
- Live music on board the boat (upgaded ticket).
- Starter, main course, dessert and beverages.
- Appetizer (for upgraded tickets).
- The River Seine.
- The Seine River cruise at night with dinner is one of the most romantic experiences in Paris.
Travelers Reviews about Paris: Beteaux Parisiens Dinner Cruise?
- This activity has a high rateing from travellers that booked the cruise via Get Your Guide (4.7 out of 5) and Viator (5 out of 5).
- Overall participants were satisfied with the staff's performance and the dinner.
- Many of them describe the experience as "very romantic."
- People with limited mobility are welcome to join the cruise, however, the boats don't have wheelchair access to the lavatory.
- For this activity, you can present either printed and electronic voucher.
- Certain providers allow the full or partial refund for cancellations a few days before the scheduled dinner cruise.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- You should wear smart casual attire during the Seine River dinner cruise.
- Restrooms are available on board the boats.
- Times for the check-in are from 5:15pm to 5:45pm for the classic dinner cruise and from 7:45pm to 8:15pm for other dinner cruises.
- Guests under the age of 18 won't be served with alcoholic drinks.
- Vegetarian options are available if requested in advance.
Address / Pick up Location
- The point of departure of the dinner cruise is at the Port de la Bourdonnais, pier 5 or 7 address.
- Paris Passlib
- Paris Bus Tour
- Which Paris Airport is Best To Fly
- Paris City Tours
- Paris Hop on Hop off
- Famous Art Galleries in Paris
- Best Seine River Cruise
- Eiffel Tower Tickets
- Palace of Versailles Facts
- Things to Do in Paris at Night
- Best Paris Day Trips
- Palace of Versailles Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Facts
- Best Paris Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in Paris
- Louvre Museum Tickets
- 2 Days Paris Itinerary
- Disneyland Paris Tickets
- Eiffel Tower 2nd floor Skip the line tickets
- Eiffel Tower Summit Tickets
- Musee d'Orsay Tickets
- Paris Catacombs Skip the Line
- Paris Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Paris
Eiffel Tower Summit Access Ticket
Duration: Flexible (the guided tour lasts up to 2 hours)
Skip the Lines: Loire Valley Castles & Wine Tasting
Duration: The duration of the Loire Valley tour is approximately 12 hours.
Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor Skip line tickets
Paris Crazy Horse Cabaret
Duration: 90 Minutes
Paris Night Bicycle Tour & River Cruise
Duration: Both tours (bike and river cruise) last around 4 hours.
Eiffel Tower Skip-The-Line Ticket & Seine River Cruise
Duration: Flexible (the duration of the guided tour is around 2 hours)
Montparnasse Tower 56th Floor and Roof Terrace
Duration: 1 Hour
Moulin Rouge Paris with Dinner Options
Duration: 4 hours
Versailles Palace and Gardens Day Ticket