Marina De Paris Seine River Dinner Cruise Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Marina De Paris Seine River Dinner Cruise prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|75 minutes or 2 hours depending on option chosen and booking company.||(1991 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Marina De Paris Seine River Dinner Cruise
- See the sights of Paris lit up at night as you enjoy a dinner cruise on a glass covered river boat.
- An elegant evening out, you'll be served a gourmet 3 course meal as you pass by the Eiffel Tower, The Louvre, Notre Dame, and many more of Paris' iconic sights.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The perfect way to spend a romantic night in Paris - Perfect for couples but also suitable for solo travellers looking to treat themselves.
- The most beautiful way to see Paris lit up at night.
- Vegans and vegetarians as well as those with food allergies are all catered for.
- There's a smart-casual dress code so make sure you dress up for the night!
Your Experience With Marina De Paris Seine River Dinner Cruise?
- Depending on which dinner cruise you book you'll board the glass river boat at the designated port ready for the 6.45pm or 9.15pm departure spending between 1.5hours and 4 hours onboard (each booking company differs slightly).
- Enjoy a glass of champagne as the boat sets sail and you make yourself comfortable at your window table watching Paris's most iconic sights passing by the windows from which you have a panoramic view.
- A 3 course gourmet meal of French cuisine is served up as you continue to make your way along the beautiful River Scene passing highlights including The Eiffel Tower, The Louvre, The Notre Dame Cathedral along with other famous and historic monuments, museums, statues, and buildings not to mention bridges.
- After dinner, as the boat makes its return journey back to the starting point, giving you a view of the other side of the river bank, you'll be served with after dinner coffee or tea.
What Marina De Paris Seine River Dinner Cruise Includes?
- A dinner Cruise on the Seine - Duration depends on package and booking company.
- 3 course gourmet meal of French cuisine.
- Champagne and wine
- Highlights you'll pass:
- The Eiffel Tower
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- The Louvre Museum
- The French National Assembly
- Pont Neuf
- and more
- Arrive early, there are a lot of boats at this port and it can be difficult to find the correct one.
Travelers Reviews about Marina De Paris Seine River Dinner Cruise?
- Travellers talking about this river cruise on Trip Advisor, GetYourGuide and Viator give it good reviews and write ups for the most part. Everyone agrees that it's well organized and that the service is impeccable and say they enjoyed seeing a different side of Paris lit up at night from the water. Though they agree the food is tasty and nicely presented, some people say it's not quite gourmet though is still very enjoyable.
- Some passengers say they felt harassed by the photographer onboard who sells souvenir photos.
- People say "The food was fantastic and the views were awesome." "Pricey but worth it!" "An unforgettable experience that undoubtedly was one of the most beautiful adventures of our trip."
E-tickets and printed tickets are accepted onboard.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Dress up! There's a smart-casual dress code.
Address / Pick up Location
Departing from central Paris, near the Mus√©e d'Orsay.
- Paris Passlib
- Paris Bus Tour
- Which Paris Airport is Best To Fly
- Paris City Tours
- Paris Hop on Hop off
- Famous Art Galleries in Paris
- Best Seine River Cruise
- Eiffel Tower Tickets
- Palace of Versailles Facts
- Things to Do in Paris at Night
- Best Paris Day Trips
- Palace of Versailles Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Facts
- Best Paris Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in Paris
- Louvre Museum Tickets
- 2 Days Paris Itinerary
- Disneyland Paris Tickets
- Eiffel Tower 2nd floor Skip the line tickets
- Eiffel Tower Summit Tickets
- Musee d'Orsay Tickets
- Paris Catacombs Skip the Line
- Paris Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Paris
Eiffel tower, Seine river cruise and Paris illuminations night tour
Duration: 4 hours
Seine River 3 Course Lunch Cruise
Duration: 2 hours
Marina De Paris Seine River Dinner Cruise
Duration: 75 minutes or 2 hours depending on option chosen and booking company.
Paris City Tour And Seine River Cruise¬†
Duration: 3 hours
Seine River Hop On Hop Off Cruise Paris
Duration: Unlimited 1 day travel - A round trip takes 1.5 - 2 hours.
Seine River Cruise and Paris Canals Tour
Duration: 2.5 hours
Eiffel Tower Summit Access And Seine River Cruise
Duration: 3 hours
Vintage 2CV Tour Plus 1 Hour Seine River Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: 2 hours.
Gourmet Tapas Style Seine River Dinner Cruise
Duration: 3-6 hours depending if you stay on for the after-cruise party.
Bistro-Style Seine River Dinner Cruise Tour
Duration: Approximately 2.5 hours