Louvre Museum Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Louvre Museum Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Flexible, from the opening hours until the closure.||(98 776 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Louvre Museum Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket
- The skip the Line entrance ticket to La Louvre Museum Ticket is a useful ticket gets you guaranteed quick entrance to this Paris Attraction.
- It combines a visit to both permanent and temporary exhibitions on display in the Louvre Museum.
- In addition, you save time with this ticket by bypassing inconvenient and long queuing to enter the exhibition venue.
- Furthermore, the ticket isn't time limited and allows you to remain within the museum's premises as long as the museum is open.
- More so, you are free to leave the Louvre if you need and return later if you wish to.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A visit to the Louvre Museum is the highlight for any fans of art and a must-see while visiting the French capital.
Your Experience With Louvre Museum Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket?
- In the Louvre Museum, you will enjoy one of the richest and most invaluable collections of the artworks in the world.
- To have as much time as possible to admire endless works of art, you will skip the long lines in front of the Louvre with this ticket.
- Tour three wings of the most-visited museum in the world, each of them devoted to different departments.
- See celebrated works of art such as the Mona Lisa, the Winged Victory of Samothrace, the Venus de Milo, the Coronation of Napoleon, the Great Odalisque and many other legendary art pieces.
- See masterpieces of the Greek, Roman, Egyptian and Mesopotamian art.
- Enjoy the greatness of the former royal palace of France.
- Plan as much time to spend in the Louvre as your itinerary allows.
- Pay a visit to the opulent apartments of Napoleon III, the Grand Gallery, the Gallery of Apollon, the Egyptian antiques, the Marly Court, the Summer Apartments of Anne of Austria and else.
What Louvre Museum Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket Includes?
- Fast-track entrance ticket to La Louvre Museum.
- Access to all permanent and all temporary exhibitions.
- Flexibility to leave the museum and re-enter whenever you wish during the day.
- Unlimited access to each level of the three Louvre's wings - Richelieu, Sully, and Denon.
- La Louvre Museum.
- Temporary Exhibitions.
- Permanent Exhibitions.
- If you wish to see the Mona Lisa without hassle, begin your visit to the Louvre as early as possible.
- See the foundations of the medieval Louvre in the basement level of the Sully Wing.
Travelers Reviews about Louvre Museum Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket?
- On Get Your Guide users rated their visit with the 4.6-stars.
- This activity has the overall 4.5 rating on Viator and TripAdvisor.
- The enormous art collection has left most visitors to this premium museum in awe.
- Travelers also underline the importance of the skip-the-line ticket.
- The Louvre Museum is accessible for wheelchair users.
- Both electronic and paper vouchers are valid for redeeming your tickets.
- Depending on the selected provider, tickets may be refunded for timely cancellations.
- The cancellation policy differs from one operator to another.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- You don't need to book the ticket for the visit on the first Sunday in the month from October to March. On these days, the entry is free.
- Note that crowds inside the museum tend to be enormous on days when the entrance is free.
- Collect your ticket at the specified place before you proceed to the Louvre Museum entrance.
Address / Pick up Location
- The address for collecting your tickets is 1 Place Colette, 75001 - Guest Relation Team.
- Paris Passlib
- Paris Bus Tour
- Which Paris Airport is Best To Fly
- Paris City Tours
- Paris Hop on Hop off
- Famous Art Galleries in Paris
- Best Seine River Cruise
- Eiffel Tower Tickets
- Palace of Versailles Facts
- Things to Do in Paris at Night
- Best Paris Day Trips
- Palace of Versailles Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Facts
- Best Paris Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in Paris
- Louvre Museum Tickets
- 2 Days Paris Itinerary
- Disneyland Paris Tickets
- Eiffel Tower 2nd floor Skip the line tickets
- Eiffel Tower Summit Tickets
- Musee d'Orsay Tickets
- Paris Catacombs Skip the Line
- Paris Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Paris
Shared Arrival Transfer: Paris Airports to Disneyland Paris Hotels
Duration: 40 minutes
Skip-the-Line Arc de Triomphe Rooftops Tickets Paris
Duration: Flexible, around an hour should be enough.
Eiffel Tower, Louvre and Seine Cruise Combo Ticket
Best Versailles Palace Guided Tour Skip the Line
Duration: Flexible, the duration of the guided tour is up to 1:30 hours.
Paris: Montmartre 2-Hour Walking Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour is around 2 hours.
Street market and cooking class with a Parisian in the center of Paris
Duration: 4 hours
Disneyland Paris Tickets
Duration: Flexible, up to an entire day.
Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor and Seine River Cruise
Duration: The tour of the Tour Eiffel lasts 1:30 hours & Seine cruise is 1 hour.
Louvre Skip the Line Ticket & Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Duration: 120 to 540 minutes
Best of Paris Bike Tour
Duration: The duration of the Best of Paris Bike Tour is between 3 and 4 hours.
Sainte Chapelle Skip the Line Tickets
Duration: 1 Hour