Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Ticket Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Ticket prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Flexible, 1 hour to 3 hours is sufficient for a meaningful visit.||(7965 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Ticket
- The Paris Catacombs skip the line ticket fast-track way to visit the realm of death in Paris.
- Avoid inconvenient waiting in long lines to and head directly to the entrance.
- While you tour the underground tunnels, learn why so many bodies were brought to this sacred spot.
- Come face to face with neatly arranged skulls and ancient bones.
- Besides mortal remains, you will have an opportunity to read the stories about this spooky attraction.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you are interested in mysterious places, tales of darkness and some unusual events, a visit to the Paris Catacombs will delight you.
Your Experience With Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Ticket?
- The Paris Catacombs Skip the Line ticket allows you to discover another side of France's capital city.
- During your visit to the Paris Catacombs, you will experience the realm of death, where bones that belonged to countless people were buried.
- You will explore the hallways of the former Roman quarry infested with the mortal remains.
- Learn from your multilingual audio guide (not included) how the plague spread and where the overflowing bodies were kept.
What Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Ticket Includes?
- Skip the line entrance to the Paris Catacombs.
- Entrance ticket.
- Unlimited time inside the attraction.
- The Paris Catacombs.
- Lines in front of this attraction are among the longest in Paris, so fast-track entry is essential for a visit.
- Try to avoid visiting on weekends and holodays.
Travelers Reviews about Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Ticket?
- Past visitors to the Paris Catacombs rate their experience with the 4.7 out of 5 on Get Your Guide, 4.5 on Viator and 4 on TripAdvisor.
- A large number of traveller point out the necessity of skip-the-line tickets.
- They also describe their visit to the Paris underworld as "spectacular."
- The Paris Catacombs are not wheelchair accessible.
- You can visit the Paris Catacombs only on the day reserved on your ticket.
- Full or partial refunds are available depending on the tour provider and when the cancellation is made.
- Both printed and electronic vouchers are accepted for the entry into the Paris Catacombs subterranean complex.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The section of tunnel open to the public is around 2 kilometres long.
- Note that you will need to climb down and up a flight of 130 stairs.
- This is a self-guided tour with the option to rent an audio guide.
- Multilingual audioguides are not included in the ticket price but can be rented at the entrance.
- Children uder the age of 4 are not permited to enter.
- Dress accordingly since the temperature inside the complex is around 14? C (57? F).
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: 1 Avenue du Colonel Henri Roll-Tanguy
- Paris Passes
- Best Paris Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Which Paris Airport is Best To Fly
- Best Paris Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Paris Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best Art Musuems in Paris
- Best Paris Cruise Tours
- Eiffel Tower Tickets
- Palace of Versailles Facts
- Things to do in Paris at Night
- Paris Day Trips
- Palace of Versailles Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Facts
- Best Paris Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in Paris
- Louvre Museum Tickets
- 2 Days Paris Itinerary
- Disneyland Paris Tickets
- Eiffel Tower 2nd floor Skip the line tickets
- Eiffel Tower Summit Tickets
- Musee d'Orsay Tickets
- Paris Catacombs Skip the Line
- Paris Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Paris
Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor Skip line tickets
Notre Dame Cathedral Guided Tour
Duration: The tour of the Notre Dame Cathedral lasts about an hour.
Paris Crazy Horse Cabaret
Duration: 90 Minutes
Eiffel Tower, Louvre and Seine Cruise Combo Ticket
Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: Flexible, 1 hour to 3 hours is sufficient for a meaningful visit.
Moulin Rouge Paris with Dinner Options
Duration: 4 hours
Musee National Picasso-Paris Skip the line
Paris L'open Tour Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus
Duration: Flexible, between 1 and 3 days.
Eiffel Tower Summit Access Ticket
Duration: Flexible (the guided tour lasts up to 2 hours)