Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Ticket Deals
We are comparing Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Ticket prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
|Flexible, 1 hour to 3 hours is sufficient for a meaningful visit.||(2 338 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Ticket
- The Paris Catacombs skip the line ticket fast-track way to visit the realm of death in Paris.
- Avoid inconvenient waiting in long lines to and head directly to the entrance.
- While you tour the underground tunnels, learn why so many bodies were brought to this sacred spot.
- Come face to face with neatly arranged skulls and ancient bones.
- Besides mortal remains, you will have an opportunity to read the stories about this spooky attraction.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you are interested in mysterious places, tales of darkness and some unusual events, a visit to the Paris Catacombs will delight you.
Your Experience With Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Ticket?
- The Paris Catacombs Skip the Line ticket allows you to discover another side of France's capital city.
- During your visit to the Paris Catacombs, you will experience the realm of death, where bones that belonged to countless people were buried.
- You will explore the hallways of the former Roman quarry infested with the mortal remains.
- Learn from your multilingual audio guide (not included) how the plague spread and where the overflowing bodies were kept.
What Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Ticket Includes?
- Skip the line entrance to the Paris Catacombs.
- Entrance ticket.
- Unlimited time inside the attraction.
- The Paris Catacombs.
- Lines in front of this attraction are among the longest in Paris, so fast-track entry is essential for a visit.
- Try to avoid visiting on weekends and holodays.
Travelers Reviews about Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Ticket?
- Past visitors to the Paris Catacombs rate their experience with the 4.7 out of 5 on Get Your Guide, 4.5 on Viator and 4 on TripAdvisor.
- A large number of traveller point out the necessity of skip-the-line tickets.
- They also describe their visit to the Paris underworld as "spectacular."
- The Paris Catacombs are not wheelchair accessible.
- You can visit the Paris Catacombs only on the day reserved on your ticket.
- Full or partial refunds are available depending on the tour provider and when the cancellation is made.
- Both printed and electronic vouchers are accepted for the entry into the Paris Catacombs subterranean complex.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The section of tunnel open to the public is around 2 kilometres long.
- Note that you will need to climb down and up a flight of 130 stairs.
- This is a self-guided tour with the option to rent an audio guide.
- Multilingual audioguides are not included in the ticket price but can be rented at the entrance.
- Children uder the age of 4 are not permited to enter.
- Dress accordingly since the temperature inside the complex is around 14? C (57? F).
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: 1 Avenue du Colonel Henri Roll-Tanguy
- Paris Passes
- Best Paris Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Which Paris Airport is Best To Fly
- Best Paris Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Paris Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best Art Musuems in Paris
- Best Paris Cruise Tours
- Eiffel Tower Tickets
- Palace of Versailles Facts
- Things to do in Paris at Night
- Paris Day Trips
- Palace of Versailles Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Facts
- Best Paris Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in Paris
- Louvre Museum Tickets
- 2 Days Paris Itinerary
- Disneyland Paris Tickets
- Eiffel Tower 2nd floor Skip the line tickets
- Eiffel Tower Summit Tickets
- Musee d'Orsay Tickets
- Paris Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Paris
Centre Pompidou Fast-track Tickets
Duration: 1.5-2 Hours
Eiffel Tower Summit Access Ticket
Duration: Flexible (the guided tour lasts up to 2 hours)
Musee d'Orsay Skip the Line Tickets
Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor and Seine River Cruise
Duration: The tour of the Tour Eiffel lasts 1:30 hours & Seine cruise is 1 hour.
Musee National Picasso-Paris Skip the line
Eiffel Tower Skip-The-Line Ticket & Seine River Cruise
Duration: Flexible (the duration of the guided tour is around 2 hours)
Paris Crazy Horse Cabaret
Duration: 90 Minutes
Disneyland Paris Tickets
Duration: Flexible, up to an entire day.
Skip-the-Line Arc de Triomphe Rooftops Tickets Paris
Duration: Flexible, around an hour should be enough.
Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: Flexible, 1 hour to 3 hours is sufficient for a meaningful visit.
Eiffel Tower, Louvre and Seine Cruise Combo Ticket
Moulin Rouge Paris with Dinner Options
Duration: 4 hours
Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor Skip line tickets
Notre Dame Cathedral Guided Tour
Duration: The tour of the Notre Dame Cathedral lasts about an hour.