Eiffel Tower Skip-The-Line Ticket & Seine River Cruise Discount Prices
We are comparing Eiffel Tower Skip-The-Line Ticket & Seine River Cruise Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
|Flexible (the duration of the guided tour is around 2 hours)||(4 344 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Eiffel Tower Skip-The-Line Ticket & Seine River Cruise
- This convenient package combines a visit to the most popular monument in the world and a relaxing cruise along the Seine River.
- During the self-guided tour of the Eiffel Tower, you can learn a lot about this infamous monument from the inside exhibition.
- Among other related facts, you will find out what saved this much-loved structure from its planned demolition.
- Also, admire outstanding views of the cityscape from the 2nd level.
- While cruising the Seine River, you will have a pleasure to admire other striking landmarks of Paris and its numerous bridges.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This package offers a convenient tour of the Eiffel Tower, followed by the Seine cruise, another much-anticipated activity in Paris.
- The combined tour is suitable for everyone, families, couples, and adventurers.
Your Experience With Eiffel Tower Skip-The-Line Ticket & Seine River Cruise?
- The "Two in One: Eiffel Tower and Seine Cruise Tickets" package entitles you to enjoy two of the most popular experiences in the City of Lights.
- The Eiffel Tower is the most visited monument in the world so queues can be incredibly long.
- With this convenient ticket, you skip lines and directly enter the Eiffel Tower, where you can enjoy an interesting exhibition and great views of the city.
- You will head to the 2nd level, from where you can have an overview of Paris and see the outline of other famous attractions.
- Theonsite museum can teach you everything you need to know about this celebrated architectural masterpiece and tell some interesting tales and fun facts.
- If you wish, you can proceed to the 3rd (top) level on your own(not included).
- After the tour, you can take the Seine River cruise and discover other top attractions of Paris.
- As you cruise, you will lay eyes on the majestic Louvre, astonishing Pont Alexandre III, striking Notre Dame Cathedral and various other well-known landmarks and points of interest.
What Eiffel Tower Skip-The-Line Ticket & Seine River Cruise Includes?
- The ticket includes skip the line entrance to the Eiffel Tower and a 1-hour Seine River cruise.
- The ticket to the Eiffel Tower includes access to the lower 2 levels of the monument.
- Access to the Eiffel Tower exhibition.
- Unlimited time inside the "Iron Lady".
- Flexible ticket for the Seine River Cruise.
- The Eifel Tower.
- Seine River Cruise.
- Use the Eiffel Tower’s telescopes take a closer look at the city centre.
- The cruise on the River Seine is the most romantic at twilight or during the night.
Travelers Reviews about Eiffel Tower Skip-The-Line Ticket & Seine River Cruise?
- The Seine River cruise and a visit to the Eiffel Tower are some of the most popular activities in Paris.
- They have rated their experiences with an average of 4.6 out of 5-stars onYour Guide and of 4 out of 5-stars on Viator.
- Furthermore, they say that the Tour Eiffel offers extraordinary panoramic views while the Seine cruise reveals many great sites as you pass beside them.
- The Eiffel Tower tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- If you arrive late for your entrance time then you may not be allowed inside and a refund will not be issued.
- All sales are final and incur a 100% penalty for the cancellation.
- Your ticket for the Seine River Cruise is valid for 6 months from the first use (It does not need to be used on the same day that you visit the Eiffel Tower).
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Arrive at the specified meeting point for the Eiffel Tower tour 15 minutes in advance.
- For the cruise, pick up your tickets at the ticket office.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting point: 41 Avenue de La Bourbonnais address.
- Paris Passes
- Best Paris Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Which Paris Airport is Best To Fly
- Best Paris Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Paris Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best Art Musuems in Paris
- Best Paris Cruise Tours
- Eiffel Tower Tickets
- Palace of Versailles Facts
- Things to do in Paris at Night
- Paris Day Trips
- Palace of Versailles Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Facts
- Best Paris Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in Paris
- Louvre Museum Tickets
- 2 Days Paris Itinerary
- Disneyland Paris Tickets
- Eiffel Tower 2nd floor Skip the line tickets
- Eiffel Tower Summit Tickets
- Musee d'Orsay Tickets
- Paris Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Paris
Moulin Rouge Paris with Dinner Options
Duration: 4 hours
Best of Paris Bike Tour
Duration: The duration of the Best of Paris Bike Tour is between 3 and 4 hours.
Louis Vuitton Foundation Paris Ticket
Paris: Montmartre 2-Hour Walking Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour is around 2 hours.
Musee National Picasso-Paris Skip the line
Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor and Seine River Cruise
Duration: The tour of the Tour Eiffel lasts 1:30 hours & Seine cruise is 1 hour.
Disneyland Paris Tickets
Duration: Flexible, up to an entire day.
Centre Pompidou Fast-track Tickets
Duration: 1.5-2 Hours
Eiffel Tower, Louvre and Seine Cruise Combo Ticket
Paris Crazy Horse Cabaret
Duration: 90 Minutes
Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: Flexible, 1 hour to 3 hours is sufficient for a meaningful visit.
Eiffel Tower Summit Access Ticket
Duration: Flexible (the guided tour lasts up to 2 hours)
Paris Night Bicycle Tour & River Cruise
Duration: Both tours (bike and river cruise) last around 4 hours.
Versailles Palace and Gardens Day Ticket