3-Hour Best of Porto Segway Tour - Guided Experience
- This is a three hour Segway Tour ij
- Tourists can explore through the city's UNESCO-listed neighbourhood.
What You'll Do:
- Visitors can enjoy the city's ambiance and hear tales of the Roman history.
- The tour starts from Cais da Estiva 91
- Tourists got to Porto Cathedral, Ponte de Dom Luis I and many more places
What It Includes:
- Fully narrated tour is handled by professional tour guide
- Tourists visit the church and tower of Torre dos Clerigos
- They visit the beautiful bookstore, Livraria Lello
- The tour concludes by visiting Bluedragon Porto City Tours
- Coffee and Nata are offered to the tourists
- Travellers think this trip is a great way to see Porto
- Travellers really like how they get to explore the city on a segway.
- Travellers also love how knowledgable the guide was for this tour.
- This tour is highly recommended by most travellers as a wonderful experience.
Is It Right:
- This tour isn't for travellers with a back problem.
- Travellers who are pregnant or wheelchair users cannot take part in this trip.
- Children are required to be accompanied by adults at all times for this tour.
- Travellers are also required to be moderately fit to be a part of this tour.
- Read lessRead more