Rome in One Day: Low Cost Vatican & Colosseum Tours Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Rome in One Day: Low Cost Vatican & Colosseum Tours prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|6:30 hours||(931 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Rome in One Day: Low Cost Vatican & Colosseum Tours
- The guided tour offers an overview of Roman and Christian Rome by covering the top attractions of the Italian capital.
- The priority entry to Vatican saves visitors a lot of time they would otherwise spend queuing in long lines.
- In the Vatican Museums, travelers examine an extraordinary art collection since the Antiquity and works of art by famous artists.
- Sistine Chapel boasts paintings by Michelangelo, regarded among the very finest in the world.
- The arena of the Colosseum used to be where various events took place in the Roman Empire.
- Roman Forum used to be the center of the Roman city, where religion, trade and social life blended.
- The ticket allowing visitors to get a tour of the Colosseum is valid for visiting the Forum and the Palatine Hill.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you are a first-time visitor to Rome, this tour allows you to learn a great deal about the city on this guided tour.
- The activity is also highly recommended for visitors that are in Rome for a short time.
- The guided tour is suitable for travelers interested in history, culture and art.
Your Experience With Rome in One Day: Low Cost Vatican & Colosseum Tours?
- Save time by skipping the long lines to enter Vatican and visit its museums housing a great art collection.
- Have a tour of the Sistine Chapel, painted mostly by Michelangelo, the opulent Saint Peter's Basilica and Saint Peter's Square, surrounded by colonnades.
- Continue the tour by visiting the Colosseum, the grandest Roman amphitheater in the world, where many events, including gladiatorial duels, occurred.
- Visit the Roman Forum, where social life, commerce and religious rites went on during the Roman era.
- Admire views of the surrounding area from Palatine Hill and survey the remains of high-end villas originated during the ancient Roman times.
What Rome in One Day: Low Cost Vatican & Colosseum Tours Includes?
- Privileged entry to the points of interest in Vatican, which saves you a lot of time.
- Combined ticket for visits to the Colosseum, Forum and Palatine Hill.
- Headphones, so you don't miss anything the tour guide reveals.
- Optional lunch and some other extras.
- Raphael's Rooms in the Vatican Museums are among a few highlights of the Vatican state.
- The Colosseum and events held there were an important tool of Roman emperors for securing the support of the Roman people.
- In the Temple of Vesta in Roman Forum, the eternal fire was burning constantly for a few centuries.
Travelers Reviews about Rome in One Day: Low Cost Vatican & Colosseum Tours?
- Travelers who joined the activity were very satisfied with the quality of the tour and the information they got.
- They have a high opinion about the performance and friendliness of their assigned guides.
- Several travelers point out that you should prepare and rest yourself well before this activity takes place.
- Several reviewers state that skipping the lines for visiting the Vatican provides a great value for the participants of the walking tour.
- A few reviewers underline that drinks cost extra if you book lunch.
The guided tour of the Vatican and the Colosseum isn't a disabled-friendly activity.
Disclose either a voucher you print or have in an electronic form to take part in the guided tour. Customers who cancel their orders at least 24 hours in advance receive a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- You will walk a lot, so wear suitable shoes.
- Dress accordingly to weather conditions since part of the walking tour takes place outdoors.
- To enter religious points of interest, dress respectfully.
- If you use a pacemaker, bring a certificate to avoid screening.
Address / Pick up Location
The gathering point depends on your choosen provider and the option you select.
- Rome City Pass
- Sistine Chapel Tickets
- Which Rome Airport is Best To Fly
- Rome City Tours
- Rome Bus Tours
- Roman Forum and Palatine Hill Tours
- Rome Hop on Hop off
- Vatican Museums Tours
- Rome Art Galleries
- Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Tickets
- Rome Day Trips
- Things to Do in Rome at Night
- Rome to Florence Day Trips
- Best Colosseum Tours
- Best Rome Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in Rome
- 2 Days Rome Itinerary
- Borghese Gallery and Gardens Walking Tour
- Castel Sant'Angelo Tickets
- Rome Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Rome
Rome in One Day: Low Cost Vatican & Colosseum Tours
Duration: 6:30 hours
Rome Food and Wine Tasting Tour 4-Hours
Duration: Four hours
Discover Pantheon: Guided Tour of the Glory of Rome
Duration: One hour
Castel Sant' Angelo and St. Peter's Square Tour
Duration: About three hours
Small Group Street Food Tour with a Local Guide
Duration: Three hours
Exclusive Early Morning Vatican Tour
Duration: Three hours
St. Peter's Basilica with Dome Climb and Crypt
Duration: Two and a half hours
Ancient Rome Colosseum Underground, Arena & Forum Tour
Duration: 2:30 hours