Flamenco Walking Tour in Seville with Show and Wine or Tapas
2 to 5 hours
- This is a tour that introduces you to the deliciousness that lies in the National drink of Scotland – The Whisky.
- A complete cultural exploration of the art, life and science that comes with producing and drinking whisky in Scotland.
- A visit to the hidden gems, bars, restaurants, local whisky stalls, off-the-beaten whisky shops, and how these places have influenced the economy of Glasgow.
What You'll Do:
- You will learn about the history of whisky and how it is associated with the growth of Glasgow’s culture and heritage in Ben Nevis Pub.
- Walk around the famous and most trendy streets of Glasgow in Glasgow west end, and don’t forget to walk into some of the fantastic whisky bars to sample some whiskies of the area.
- Listen to awesome educational stories of the role of whisky in Glasgow, its effect on artists and its amazing enveloping beauty on the city.
What It Includes:
- An exclusive 2 hours 30 minutes (approx.) whisky tour
- Travel alongside an expert whisky guide
- Whisky sampling
- Alcoholic beverages
- Bottled water
- Visit to over 4 different whisky venues
- Note: Drinking age is 18 years
- Available for all travelers
- Group tour: 12 travelers max.
- It was an awesome whisky tour, it was well – organized and we had a lot to taste and fun
- This is undoubtedly one of the most interesting tour in Glasgow. Apart from the whisky part, we explore the interesting culture of the inhabitants.
Is It Right:
- Fun – seeking travelers will not want to miss this tour for anything
- A perfect choice for families, friends, couples to have fun with one another provided they are above the drinking age
- Read lessRead more