Withlocals 10 Tastings™: Covid-19 Regulated PRIVATE Food Tour
- A tour into the splendid culture and natural heritage of the Goans.
- An adventure tour that take you into the natural wonder of a waterfall that surrounds Goa city.
- It is also an included tour into the beautiful spice plantation practiced in a Goan village.
What You'll Do:
- You will visit Dudhsagar Falls which is located on the Mandovi River and one of tallest waterfalls in India with a height of 310m (1017 feet) and an average width of 30 meters (100 feet).
- Explore the beautiful form of nature as it concurs with theancient tradition of the Goan where you’ll be served herbal teas and traditional foods.
- Learn from your guide the beautiful tales and facts behind the natural waterfall, and the interesting history of the Goan village.
What It Includes:
- A 6 – 8 hours (approx.) culture exploration
- Hotel pick-up and drop – off
- Private transportation by an air – conditioned Jeep Safari
- Travel alongside a Professional guide
- Handling of all fees and taxes
- Lunch at the Spice plantation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers or people with health issues
- Private tour: Only your group will participate
- It was an interesting tour and the culture of the Goa was beautifully explore, thanks to the guide
- Nature is really beautiful and the waterfall is one of those beautiful places everyone must see, thanks to the wonderful experience
Is It Right:
- A perfect tour to explore more than just the city center of Goa city
- Yes, it is right for you, in fact your tour to Goa isn’t complete if you don’t visit this region
- Read lessRead more