Cheap South Tenerife Tandem Paraglide Flight
|The duration of the tandem paraglide flight over the southern part of the island of Tenerife is between 20 and 30 minutes.||(8 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
South Tenerife Tandem Paraglide Flight Discount Prices
We are comparing South Tenerife Tandem Paraglide Flight Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of South Tenerife Tandem Paraglide Flight
- The tandem paraglide flight over southern part of Tenerife Island is a highly entertaining and thrilling activity.
- It allows you to perceive and admire the beauty of the island from quite a different perspective than you got yourself used to.
- Once you fly in the sky and reach the height of around 750 meters, you will memorize the magnificent landscapes for the entire lifetime.
- From the bird's perspective, views encompass the blue infinity around Tenerife, neighbouring islands, rock formations and some outstanding attractions of the island.
- Among the latter are Ifonche Natural and Rural Park, Roque del Conde and other attractive places and landscapes of South Tenerife.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This type of activity is especially entertaining for people who like adventures.
- However, tandem paragliding is ideal for everyone who doesn't suffer from the height fright because it reveals the magnificent nature of South Tenerife.
Your Experience With South Tenerife Tandem Paraglide Flight?
- On this entertaining flying activity, you will discover how beautiful Tenerife Island is from the bird's perspective.
- During the flight, you will reach the height of around 750 meters and get yourself fascinated by with the diversity and beauty of this attractive Canary island.
- See many beautiful landscapes and points of interest of the island, including Ifonche Natural and Rural Park, Barranco del Inferno ravine and various rock formations.
What South Tenerife Tandem Paraglide Flight Includes?
- This entertaining activity includes pickup and drop-off service from selected hotels in southern areas of Tenerife Island.
- The assistance of the highly-experienced instructor is part of this flying experience.
- Security helmet is a part of the complimentary equipment.
- The tandem paragliding is a great way for anyone who has a fear of heights to overcome this fear while having a great time.
- This entertaining activity offers memorable views of the surrounding area from the height of several hundred meters.
Travelers Reviews about South Tenerife Tandem Paraglide Flight?
- What Travelers Say About it?:
- This activity has the 4.3 rate on Get Your Guide and the 5 rate on Viator and TripAdvisor.
- Most travelers describe this activity with superlatives.
- "Amazing" and "fantastic" are just a few of them used to describe Tandem Paragliding over Tenerife.
- The tandem paragliding isn't suitable for people with disabilities.
- You can enclose either electronic or paper voucher to take part in this activity. You can count on the full reimbursement in the case of a timely cancellation.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Weather conditions affect the flight, so your instructors may postpone the paraglide flight if those are unfavorable.
- If the instructor must cancel the flight, you can choose an alternative date for the flight or receive the full refund.
- Pregnant women and people suffering from problems with their backs shouldn't take part in this activity.
Address / Pick up Location
- Before the paragliding commences, you will be transferred to the flight location from your hotel.
Youtube videos of South Tenerife Tandem Paraglide Flight
Tenerife Mount Teide Cable Car Fast Track Ticket
Duration: The duration of the cable car ride is approximately 8 minutes in one direction.
Tenerife: Mount Teide Observatory Guided Tour
Duration: The guided tour of the Mount Teide Solar Observatory lasts around 1:30 hours.
Medieval Night: Dinner and Show
Duration: The duration of the medieval banquet and show with the closing entertaining performance is between 2 and 2:30 hours.
Puerto de la Cruz Segway Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour of Puerto de la Cruz by Segway is approximately 2 hours.
South Tenerife La Gomera Tour
Duration: This outstanding trip to La Gomera Island lasts around 9 hours.
Full-Day Guided Island Tour from Tenerife
Duration: The informative guided tour of the island of Tenerife lasts around 8 hours.
Trip to Puerto de la Cruz from Tenerife
Duration: The duration of the Puerto de la Cruz experience is approximately 8 hours from the hotel pickup to the drop-off. You will have around 5:30 hours for the stay in the city.
Loro Park and Siam Park Twin Ticket + Transfer to Loro Park
Duration: The duration of the visit to each of the participating parks is flexible and depends entirely on your wishes and needs.
Teide Night Experience with Dinner and Stargazing
Duration: Dinner in Vilaflor and stargazing activity on Mount Teide last around 8 hours.