Medieval Night: Dinner and Show Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Medieval Night: Dinner and Show prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|The duration of the medieval banquet and show with the closing entertaining performance is between 2 and 2:30 hours.||(18 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Medieval Night: Dinner and Show
- The "Medieval Night: Dinner and Show" takes you several centuries back in time when Europe was a place ruled by knights.
- As a perfect introduction, the count and the countess of the castle bid welcome to visitors of their property.
- The Saint Miguel Castle is a medieval fortification that you will have a pleasure to explore before joining an entertaining banquet.
- While tasting specialties of a typical medieval dinner, performers dressed as knights and riding horses will introduce their skills.
- The show abounds with jousting competitions and sword fights as the participants compete for the hand of a princess.
- Once the victor claims the princess's hand, Brazilian acrobat dancers take the stage and entertain the attendees with the "Capoeira" performance.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This entertaining performance is the right thing for everyone curious to find out how people entertained themselves during the Middle Ages.
- The medieval banquet and show is the performance suitable for people of all ages.
Your Experience With Medieval Night: Dinner and Show?
- During your visit to the medieval San Miguel Castle, you will explore the fortification and enjoy a medieval banquet.
- While drinking specially selected wines and enjoying a medieval-era banquet, knights on the horseback will entertain you.
- You will have a pleasure to meet the count and the countess of the castle.
- After the entertaining chivalry performance, you will attend the show known as "Capoeira," performed by Brazilian acrobats.
What Medieval Night: Dinner and Show Includes?
- The pickup and drop-off service is available for the selected hotels.
- Transfer by a comfortable and air-conditioned coach is available for this activity.
- A lot of wines and the medieval-style banquet are a part of the entertaining experience.
- Chivalry and Capoeira shows that introduce masterships of different types.
- The medieval nighttime experience introduces various equestrian tricks.
- The performance of the orchestra complements the authentic experience.
- While around, tour 16-meter high towers overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
Travelers Reviews about Medieval Night: Dinner and Show?
- What Travelers Say About it?:
- The ratings of this show on reputed websites are as follows: 4.3 (out of 5) on Get Your Guide, 4 on Viator and 4 on Tripadvisor.
- Tourists that attended this spectacle agree for most part that the show is suitable for all ages.
- They state that the show offers a lot of fun.
- Hosts of the San Miguel Castle do their best to help to visitors with disabilities.
- You can show either paper or mobile voucher to take part in this entertaining activity.
- Timely cancellations of the medieval show are the subject to the refund of the entire paid amount.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Children under 2 years of age attend the show for free.
- Visitors over 14 years of age pay the price for the adults.
Address / Pick up Location
- The tour begins with the pickup at your hotel or at the nearest possible meeting point.
South Tenerife La Gomera Tour
Duration: This outstanding trip to La Gomera Island lasts around 9 hours.
Mount Teide Sunset & Stargazing Adventure
Duration: The sunset and stargazing experience lasts around 4 hours.
Tenerife Kayaking Tour and Snorkeling with Turtles and Rays
Duration: The combined kayaking and snorkeling activity lasts approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Tenerife Mount Teide Hiking Tour with Cable Car
Duration: The duration of this outdoor experience is between 4 and 6 hours, depending on the chosen provider. The hiking tour itself lasts around an hour.
South Tenerife Tandem Paraglide Flight
Duration: The duration of the tandem paraglide flight over the southern part of the island of Tenerife is between 20 and 30 minutes.
Trip to Puerto de la Cruz from Tenerife
Duration: The duration of the Puerto de la Cruz experience is approximately 8 hours from the hotel pickup to the drop-off. You will have around 5:30 hours for the stay in the city.
Puerto de la Cruz Segway Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour of Puerto de la Cruz by Segway is approximately 2 hours.
Teide Night Experience with Dinner and Stargazing
Duration: Dinner in Vilaflor and stargazing activity on Mount Teide last around 8 hours.
Tenerife Masca Gorge 1-Day Hiking Tour with Picnic
Duration: The duration of these combined activities is around 9 hours.
Luxury Yacht Cruise with Whale and Dolphin Watching
Duration: The luxury yacht cruise with a stop for swimming and diving lasts approximately 3 hours.
Teide-Masca 7-Hour Jeep Safari with Pick-up
Duration: The duration of the jeep safari of Mount Teide and the Masca region is approximately 7 hours.