Venice Walking Tour with Doge's Palace, St. Mark's Basilica Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Venice Walking Tour with Doge's Palace, St. Mark's Basilica prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|3.5 Hours||(931 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Venice Walking Tour with Doge's Palace, St. Mark's Basilica
- This 3.5-hour walking tour combines two of Venice's most popular attractions with an interesting cultural tour. Learn about ancient history, the beginnings of the Venetian Empire, how this tiny floating city grew obscenely wealthy and how the city continues to survive in the 21st century.
- You will start this Venice experience on the city's most famous square, Piazza San Marco. Meet your local guide and benefit from fast-track entry to Doge's Palace. Once inside the vast courtyard you'll be guided up the golden staircase and through finely decorated halls with beautiful glass chandeliers and painted ceilings where the politicians held their debates.
- You will also visit the cell where Giacomo Casanova, and other revolutionaries, were imprisoned and walk along the â€˜Bridge of Sighs'.
- Later you'll see some of Italy's best preserved Byzantine artworks, precious stones and golden mosaics inside St Mark's marble floored Catholic Cathedral.
- This tour will also take you to some of local Venetian's favourite squares, through crooked alleys with crumbling building where your guide can point out the tell-tale signs of â€˜Acqua Alta', High Water.
- Explore the city's boutique shopping area and get great tips and recommendations from your guide.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great if you have an interest in architecture, history and art, the tour will cover all these topics while showing you the sights.
- Very convenient if you don't have many days in the city.
Your Experience With Venice Walking Tour with Doge's Palace, St. Mark's Basilica ?
- Best of three: combine a visit to 2 of Venice's top attractions, St Mark's Basilica and Doge's Palace, with a walking tour around the San Marco district.
- Learn about the city from a friendly and professional multilingual guide.
What Venice Walking Tour with Doge's Palace, St. Mark's Basilica Includes?
- Skip the Line entrance to St Mark's Basilica and Doge's Palace.
- Walking tour of St Mark's Basilica and Doge's Palace.
- Walking tour of top sights in San Marco District.
- Qualified English, Italian, Spanish, French or German speaking tour guide.
- During the summertime, carnival, or holiday periods you should book the earliest tour departure so that you can avoid the worst of the crowds.
- Ask you guide for tips and recommendations.
Travelers Reviews about Venice Walking Tour with Doge's Palace, St. Mark's Basilica ?
- Travellers have awarded the combined walking tour to the Doge's Palace and San Marco Basilica a fantastic 4.6 out of 5-star rating.
- In particular travellers compliment their tour guides and say that they are very experienced and knowledgeable about locations visited in the tour.
- Travellers agree that the tour is a good introduction to the city.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Some providers will give full refund for cancellations up to 24 hours before departure time, but some may charge a cancellation fee.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable shoes (no high-heels).
- Shoulders and knees must be covered to visit St Mark's Basilica.
- There may be short waits at entrances due to security checks.
- This tour can be cancelled or changes in the event of severe weather or flooding.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting point: St Mark's Square.
- Venice Passes
- Which Venice Airport is Best To Fly
- Best Venice Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Venice Cruise Tours
- Best Art Musuems in Venice
- Venice Day Trips
- Venice Public Transportation Ticket
- Venice Marco Polo Airport Transfer
- Venice Gondola Ride and Serenade Dinner
- Doge's Palace Tickets
- St. Mark's Basilica Tickets
- Venice Cicchetti Food and Wine Tour
- Doge's Palace & St. Mark's Basilica Skip the line Tour
- Day Trip Lake Garda To Venice By Coach
- Teatro La Fenice Opera House Venice
- Venice Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Venice
Day Boat Trip to Glimpse of Murano, Torcello and Burano Islands
Duration: 4.5 Hours
Venice Cicchetti Food and Wine Tour
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Venice Marco Polo Airport Transfer With Shared water Taxi
Duration: 40 to 60 Minutes
Dolomite Mountains, Cortina Day Trip from Venice
Duration: 8 Hours
Venice Public Transportation Ticket
Duration: 24, 48, or 72 Hours
Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Basilica Skip the line Tour
Duration: 2 Hours
St. Mark's Basilica Skip the Line Tour
Duration: 1 Hour
Teatro La Fenice Opera House Venice Tickets
Day Trip Lake Garda to Venice by Coach
Duration: 11 to 13 Hours
Skip the Line Doge's Palace Tour
Duration: 1 Hour