Best Venice Walking Tour and Grand Canal Cruise Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Best Venice Walking Tour and Grand Canal Cruise prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|3 Hours||(3306 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Best Venice Walking Tour and Grand Canal Cruise
- Perhaps it's your first time in Venice or your a little short on time, this half-day tour is the perfect way to see the best of this unique floating city.
- After meeting with your friendly, English speaking guide you'll spend 3 hours meandering through ancient architecture, learning the facts, myths and legends of Venice. Don't worry about getting lost in maze of cobbled streets and piazze because your local guide will lead you to some of the city's most beautiful sights such as Campo Santa Maria Formosa, Rialto Mercado, the Royal Gardens and the Bridge of Sighs
- You'll also enjoy a semi-private boat trip by water taxi, drifting along pea green Canals below gothic mansion and passing under Rialto Bridge.
- Your tour will take you inside Venice's most famous landmark, St Mark's Basilica, built in the 11th century this is a perfect example of the Venetians wealth and one of the most impressive Roman Catholic churches in Europe, complete with Byzantine artworks, golden mosaics and marble flooring.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This is great if you only have a few days in the city, the walking tour will show you the most important sights and landmarks in the city.
- Suitable for small groups or independent travellers but not practical for disabled visitors or people with walking difficulties.
Your Experience With Best Venice Walking Tour and Grand Canal Cruise?
- Combine the highlights of Venice in a compact, 3 hour tour.
- Cruise the famous Grand Canal and walk Venice's streets with a local guide, save time and skip the queue to St Mark's Basilica.
- Explore Venetian architecture, Byzantine churches, grand palaces and the renowned Rialto Bridge.
- Enjoy a more personal experience with a small group guided tour.
What Best Venice Walking Tour and Grand Canal Cruise Includes?
- 2 hour walking tour with an expert English speaking guide.
- 1 hour cruise by water taxi along the Grand Canal (maximum 10 people).
- Fast track entrance to St Mark's Basilica
- Take this tour on the first day of your holiday, it will be a good introduction to the city and you can ask your guide where to visit next.
- After the tour you might want to visit some of Venice's top attractions. http://www.tripindicator.com/view/attractions/venice.html
Travelers Reviews about Best Venice Walking Tour and Grand Canal Cruise?
- On TripAdvisor the half-day tour with canal cruise has a 4-star rating.
- Reviews left on Viator give this tour a 4.5-star rating.
- This is a fairly new tour on the Get Your Guide website but even so it has 5 out of 5-star feedback.
- Comments agree that the walking tour guide was very knowledgeable and attentive to participants.
- Although the guide does not accompany you on the boat, travellers point out the water taxi is uncrowded so all passengers can sit outside an enjoy the views.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Please bring your ticket, either printed or electronic.
- Fee's may be charges for cancellations made less than 1 week in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Skip the entry tickets are valid only during the summer season, during winter season (November to March) queues for St Mark's Basilica are minimal.
- Entrance to St Mark's Terraces is not included unless specified by tour provider.
- St Mark's Basilica may be closed on some occasions for religious holidays or flooding.
- To enter the Basilica knees and shoulders must be covered and bags must be left in storage area.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Near Piazza San Marco, Venice (please check with tour provider for exact location
- Venice Passes
- Which Venice Airport is Best To Fly
- Best Venice Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Venice Cruise Tours
- Best Art Musuems in Venice
- Venice Day Trips
- Venice Public Transportation Ticket
- Venice Marco Polo Airport Transfer
- Venice Gondola Ride and Serenade Dinner
- Doge's Palace Tickets
- St. Mark's Basilica Tickets
- Venice Cicchetti Food and Wine Tour
- Doge's Palace & St. Mark's Basilica Skip the line Tour
- Day Trip Lake Garda To Venice By Coach
- Teatro La Fenice Opera House Venice
- Venice Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Venice
Venice Hop On Hop Off Cruise
Duration: 24 Hours
Dolomite Mountains, Cortina Day Trip from Venice
Duration: 8 Hours
Best Venice Walking Tour and Grand Canal Cruise
Duration: 3 Hours
Day Trip Lake Garda to Venice by Coach
Duration: 11 to 13 Hours
Best Walking Tour of Hidden Venice and Gondola Ride
Duration: 2 Hours
Venice Marco Polo Airport Transfer With Shared water Taxi
Duration: 40 to 60 Minutes
Venice Cicchetti Food and Wine Tour
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Day Boat Trip to Glimpse of Murano, Torcello and Burano Islands
Duration: 4.5 Hours
Venice Walking Tour with Doge's Palace, St. Mark's Basilica
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Skip the Line Doge's Palace Tour
Duration: 1 Hour