Best Walking Tour of Hidden Venice and Gondola Ride Deals
We are comparing Best Walking Tour of Hidden Venice and Gondola Ride prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
|2 Hours||(813 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Best Walking Tour of Hidden Venice and Gondola Ride
- Leave behind the crowded squares and pricey restaurants on St Mark's Square and delve into the winding streets and lesser known Piazza's of ‘Hidden Venice'. This is a real Venetian experience, complete with a 30 minute Gondola ride along quiet canals.
- You'll meet with your local guide on Calle Larga Ascensione, amid the upmarket and designer stores of the San Marco District. After introductions, you'll leave behind this bustling part of the city and head over bridges and under arches, between crooked building watermarked by annual Acqua Alta, until reaching the Fenice Theatre.
- Fenice Theatre is another of Venice's architectural and cultural gems. What you will see is a reconstruction of the original theatre which was sadly destroyed by fire in 1996.
- Continuing your tour through central Venice you come to an inconspicuous spiral staircase climbing the side of Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo. Your guide will lead you along Calle della Vita and over Rialto Bridge, lined with independent stores and with views to the Grand Canal.
- You'll enter the old financial district of Venice, from here you will say farewell to your guide and step into a classic Venetian Gondola. See another side of Venice as an expert Gondolier, complete with black-and-white striped shirt and hat, wisteer you through a maze minor canals and back to your boarding point.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you're tired of overly touristic city tours and want to see a little of ‘local Venice' then this tour is the perfect alternative.
- Good for travellers who want to get ‘off the beaten track'.
- Ideal if you have been in Venice before and already visited the major sights.
Your Experience With Best Walking Tour of Hidden Venice and Gondola Ride?
- Discover Venice's lesser known attractions and minor canals on a combined walking tour and gondola ride.
- Learn the good and the bad about this historic city with the engaging commentary of your friendly tour guide.
- See architectural successes such as the Fenice Theatre, Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo and cross the Grand Canal on Venice's most famous bridge.
What Best Walking Tour of Hidden Venice and Gondola Ride Includes?
- 1.5 hour guided walking tour in English, Italian, Spanish, French or German.
- 30 minute ride in a classic Venetian Gondola.
- It is also possible to book the walking tour and gondola ride separately but the combined ticket offers the best price.
- Ask your guide for directions after finishing the walking tour.
Travelers Reviews about Best Walking Tour of Hidden Venice and Gondola Ride?
- Travellers have left many positive reviews for the Hidden Venice walking tour.
- The average customer score is 4-stars out of 5.
- Certain comments have said that switching from the walking tour to the Gondola is a bit disorganised but overall comments agree that the tour runs very well.
- Reviews suggest that during this tour you will learn a lot about the development of the city and how people manage to live in it today.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- You must bring either a paper or electronic version of your voucher.
- Depending on tour provider you may need to give 7 days notice of cancellation to qualify for a refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, there will be many bridges to cross and the ground can be slippery.
- Gondola will be shared by up to 6 people, the Gondolier is not a tour guide.
- Please be at meeting point 10 prior to tour start time.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Calle Larga Ascensione, Between the Post Office and Museo Correr.
- Venice Passes
- Which Venice Airport is Best To Fly
- Best Venice Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Venice Cruise Tours
- Best Art Musuems in Venice
- Venice Day Trips
- Venice Public Transportation Ticket
- Venice Marco Polo Airport Transfer
- Venice Gondola Ride and Serenade Dinner
- Doge's Palace Tickets
- St. Mark's Basilica Tickets
- Venice Cicchetti Food and Wine Tour
- Doge's Palace & St. Mark's Basilica Skip the line Tour
- Day Trip Lake Garda To Venice By Coach
- Teatro La Fenice Opera House Venice
- Venice Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Venice
Accademia Gallery of Venice Tickets
Duration: 2 Hours
Venice Cicchetti Food and Wine Tour
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Venice Legends and Ghosts Tour
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Best Venice Walking Tour and Grand Canal Cruise
Duration: 3 Hours
Best Walking Tour of Hidden Venice and Gondola Ride
Duration: 2 Hours
Day Boat Trip to Glimpse of Murano, Torcello and Burano Islands
Duration: 4.5 Hours
Skip the Line Doge's Palace Tour
Duration: 1 Hour
Murano Glass Factory and Burano Lace Tour Venice
Duration: 5 Hours