Best Faro Attractions City Pass / Discount cards
Algarve Pass - Travel Discount Card
- The Algarve Pass is a tourist card. It allows you to experience the city of Faro and the Algarve province in an entertaining way.
- This useful pass entitles you to visit many tourist attractions and participate in various activities while benefiting of big savings.
- Besides pre-loaded attractions and offers, you are free to choose your preferred options to be loaded on the discount card. That way, you gain privileged access to various thematic, natural, sightseeing, cruising, wellness, dining and many other opportunities.
- Besides Faro, the Algarve Pass is valid in many other destinations, including Albufeira, Lagos, Olhao, Silves and Monchique.
- Some complimentary benefits at restaurants are: one drink at the Taberna da Mare (Portimao); a bottle of house wine at the Restaurante S. Goncalo (Lagos); a ginjinha in a chocolate cup at the Cantinho das Tradicoes (Silves).
- Some participating attractions are: Milreu Ruins (Faro), Megalithic Monuments of Alcalar (Portimao), Krazy World (Portimao), Slide & Splash (Lagoa), Zoomarine (Albufeira), Aquashow (Loule),
- Among many other activities, you can enjoy the following as a holder of the Algarve Pass: Trike Experience (Faro), Dolphin Watching (Albufeira), Ria Formosa Nature Park Hiking (Faro), Tour City Sightseeing (Albufeira) and Kayak Tour (Faro).
- The price of the Algarve Pass depends on the number and prices of the selected options. What is certain, though, is that discounts for activities and attractions tend to range from 50% onward.
- For example, the regular price of a 2-hour Kayak Tour in Faro costs €35 while, as a holder of the card, you pay €10.
- You pay the same amount for hiking in the Ria Formosa Nature Park, whose regular price is €120.