- Tenerife Attractions Map
- FREE Tenerife Attractions
- Shopping in Tenerife
- Which Tenerife Airport is Best To Fly
- Tenerife or Lanzarote or Gran Canaria
- Which is the Best Canary Island?
- Tenerife Attractions
- Siam Park Ticket
- Aqualand Tickets
- Siam park or Aqualand - Which is Best?
- Loro Park and Siam Park Twin Tickets
Best Tenerife Attractions City Pass / Discount cards
Bono Bus Discount Card - Travel Discount Card
2. Applicable attractions: Available for use in all TITSA buses and attractions including the Science Museum.
3. Card Price and Validity: Cards cost either 12€ or 30€ and are valid for one year or until the maximum number of journeys has been made (up to 18). This is the most that can be printed on the card. The lower price card is suitable for most holidays unless you plan on making a few long journeys with the more expensive option.
Green Banana Guide - Travel Discount Card
2. Applicable attractions: The card can be used in 75 outlets in Tenerife, including restaurants like Yates, Full Monty and Cristy O’Connors,
3. Card Price and Validity: A card costs 17€ for a maximum of 30 days and there is no limit on how many times it can be used. Group discounts are available, for example in a restaurant the discount will apply to the entire group, not just the card holder.
4. Online Purchase Benefits: Downloading from Google Play means the card is available instantly for greater convenience. Visit the website to find out more.
More Tourist Attractions City Passes
- Paris Passlib
- amsterdam City Pass
- barcelona City Pass
- berlin City Pass
- london City Pass
- madrid City Pass
- milan City Pass
- new-york City Pass
- paris City Pass
- rome City Pass
- sydney City Pass
- venice City Pass
- vienna City Pass
- frankfurt City Pass
- florence City Pass
- malaga City Pass
- dubai City Pass
- Budapest Card
Tenerife Half-Day Whales and Dolphins Tour
Duration: The duration of the sightseeing cruise is around 4 hours and 30 minutes.
Tenerife Mount Teide Cable Car Fast Track Ticket
Duration: The duration of the cable car ride is approximately 8 minutes in one direction.
Tenerife Kayaking Tour and Snorkeling with Turtles and Rays
Duration: The combined kayaking and snorkeling activity lasts approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Loro Park and Siam Park Twin Ticket + Transfer to Loro Park
Duration: The duration of the visit to each of the participating parks is flexible and depends entirely on your wishes and needs.
Trip to Puerto de la Cruz from Tenerife
Duration: The duration of the Puerto de la Cruz experience is approximately 8 hours from the hotel pickup to the drop-off. You will have around 5:30 hours for the stay in the city.
Tenerife Day Trip to El Hiero
Duration: The day trip to El Hierro Island lasts around 12 hours.
Mount Teide Sunset & Stargazing Adventure
Duration: The sunset and stargazing experience lasts around 4 hours.
Teide Night Experience with Dinner and Stargazing
Duration: Dinner in Vilaflor and stargazing activity on Mount Teide last around 8 hours.
South Tenerife La Gomera Tour
Duration: This outstanding trip to La Gomera Island lasts around 9 hours.
Medieval Night: Dinner and Show
Duration: The duration of the medieval banquet and show with the closing entertaining performance is between 2 and 2:30 hours.