Best Tenerife Attractions City Pass / Discount cards
Bono Bus Discount Card - Travel Discount Card
2. Applicable attractions: Available for use in all TITSA buses and attractions including the Science Museum.
3. Card Price and Validity: Cards cost either 12€ or 30€ and are valid for one year or until the maximum number of journeys has been made (up to 18). This is the most that can be printed on the card. The lower price card is suitable for most holidays unless you plan on making a few long journeys with the more expensive option.
Green Banana Guide - Travel Discount Card
2. Applicable attractions: The card can be used in 75 outlets in Tenerife, including restaurants like Yates, Full Monty and Cristy O’Connors,
3. Card Price and Validity: A card costs 17€ for a maximum of 30 days and there is no limit on how many times it can be used. Group discounts are available, for example in a restaurant the discount will apply to the entire group, not just the card holder.
4. Online Purchase Benefits: Downloading from Google Play means the card is available instantly for greater convenience. Visit the website to find out more.
- Free Things to do in Tenerife
- Which Tenerife Airport is Best To Fly
- Tenerife or Lanzarote or Gran Canaria
- Which is the Best Canary Island?
- Siam Park Ticket
- Aqualand Tickets
- Siam park or Aqualand - Which is Best?
- Loro Park and Siam Park Twin Tickets
More Tourist Attractions City Passes