Cheap Florence: Duomo Guided Tour and Reserves Cupola Entrance Tickets
|2.5 Hours||(34 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Florence: Duomo Guided Tour and Reserves Cupola Entrance Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Florence: Duomo Guided Tour and Reserves Cupola Entrance Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Florence: Duomo Guided Tour and Reserves Cupola Entrance?
- Filippo Brunelleschi's magnificent dome topped cathedral was an architectural masterwork which took nearly 200 years to complete.
- Today the Basilica of Santa Maria del Fiore, the Florence Cathedral, is still one of the most beautiful Catholic Cathedrals in the world and the number one attraction in Florence.
- Every year thousands of visitors pour into the famous cathedral for a glimpse of its richly decorated interior.
- You will meet with your guide outside of Florence Duomo and begin the tour with a visit to the Baptistery of St John, hear the history of one of Florence's oldest buildings before continuing to the Cathedrals museum.
- Inside the museum is the home of an extensive collection of artworks by renowned Renaissance artists.
- This includes the brilliant Michelangelo and Donatello.
- This 2.5-hour tour also gives you access to climb to the top of Brunelleschi's dome and enjoy stunning city views from Giotto's Bell Tower.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you want to learn about one of the greatest architectural works in the city then a visit to Brunelleschi's Dome is a must.
- Suitable for small groups, friends and families.
Your Experience With Florence: Duomo Guided Tour and Reserves Cupola Entrance?
- Discover one of the highlights of Florence on a 2-hour guided walking tour.
- Improve your city knowledge as you discover Florence with a bilingual tour guide.
- Enjoy panoramic views over the city from Brunelleschi's Dome and Giotto's Bell Tower.
- Take stunning cityscape photos as fun selfies with your travel companions.
- Get full access to this iconic cathedral, the Crypt, St John's Baptistery, Duomo Museum, Bell Tower and Dome.
What Florence: Duomo Guided Tour and Reserves Cupola Entrance Includes?
- All entrance fees including reservation tickets to the Giotto's Bell Tower and tickets to climb to the Cathedral Dome.
- 2 hour guided tour of Florence Duomo complex, including museum, baptistery, crypt and cathedral, in English, Italian, Spanish, French, German or Japanese.
- Headsets for larger groups.
- The Firenze Card includes free entrance to the Cupola. http://www.tripindicator.com/city-pass-florence/firenze-card-worth-it-compare-firenze-card-vs-florence-city-pass.html
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- This tour has 4.8 out of 5-stars on Get Your Guide.
- On TripAdvisor travellers have given the tour a full 5 out of 5-stars.
- Comments say that this is a mist do in Florence and the best way to see the entire cathedral.
- Reviews agree that the tour is work the money.
- Travellers say that tour guides are excellent.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Tickets should be presented in print or mobile form.
- Cancelleations should be made at least 3 to 7 days in advance to recieve a refund.
- Reservation times to climb to the dome and bell tower cannot be changed.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes in advance.
- A dress code applies, knees and shoulders must be covered to enter the cathedral.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Outside Cafe Scudieri, Piazza di San Giovanni, Central Florence, or in front of A
Youtube videos of Florence: Duomo Guided Tour and Reserves Cupola Entrance
Florence Vespa Tour
Duration: 4 Hours
Michelangelo's David Guided Tour (Skip the Line Florence Accademia Gallery Tour)
Duration: 1 Hour
Tuscany Sightseeing Tour in One Day
Duration: 12 Hours
Small Group Cooking Class with Florence Market Tour
Duration: 5.5 Hours
Chianti Half Day Afternoon Tour
Duration: 6 Hours
Palazzo Vecchio Tower Ticket
Duration: 2 Hours
Cooking Class and Lunch at a Tuscan Farmhouse
Duration: 6/7 Hours
Uffizi Gallery Ticket and Tour - Skip the Line
Duration: 1.5/2 Hours
Florence Bike Tour
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Day Trip to Siena, San Gimignano and Greve in Chianti
Duration: 11 Hours