Self-Drive Vintage Fiat 500 Tour from Florence Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Self-Drive Vintage Fiat 500 Tour from Florence prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|4 Hours||(235 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Self-Drive Vintage Fiat 500 Tour from Florence
- This is a unique 4-hour driving experience taking you away from the traffic of Florence and onto quiet country roads. You'll get the chance to drive a Classic Fiat 500 through the Chianti wine lands and on part of the famous Mille Miglia rally route.
- You will meet with your friendly local guide just outside of Central Florence where you will receive a briefing and practice driving session, before following your guide into the rolling hills. You will be connected to your guide by radio at all times.
- During the tour you can see some of Tuscany's many vineyards and rustic villages, pay a visit to a terracotta factory, shop in independent artisan stores, grab an espresso or simply admire the scenery. You will also have an optional stop for lunch and wine at a Tuscan farmhouse.
- This is an ideal tour for friends and family, offering the security of a group tour but privacy within your own vehicle.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- For lovers of classic cars, for food and wine enthusiasts and for people who want to see that Tuscan countryside with the ease of an organised tour.
- This tour is much more fun than your standard bus tour as you will have a more personal experience driving through the Tuscan hills.
Your Experience With Self-Drive Vintage Fiat 500 Tour from Florence?
- Feel like a vintage film star behind the wheel of Classic Fiat 500
- Get â€˜off the beaten track' and discover the gems of the Tuscan countryside.
- Discover vineyards, rural villages, a terracotta factory, and enjoy a typical Tuscan lunch with local wines. (if specified).
What Self-Drive Vintage Fiat 500 Tour from Florence Includes?
- Rental of Classic Fiat 500, including taxes, insurance and gas.
- Expert English speaking guide and 2 way radio to communicate while driving.
- Lunch. (If specified)
- If you're not a confident driver, or you are unfamiliar with manual transition, then arrive a little early for extra time to practice driving the car.
- During the busy season you should book the Fiat 500 tour in advance.
Travelers Reviews about Self-Drive Vintage Fiat 500 Tour from Florence?
- Travellers love this 4-hour day trip from Florence.
- On Get Your Guide the tour has an average 4.8 out of 5-star score.
- On Viator it has a full 5-stars.
- Likewise, on TripAdvisor the tour has 5 out of 5 from customer reviews.
- Travellers agree that this is a fantastic day trip, a lot of fun and well organised.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Tickets accepted in electronic or printed form.
- Tickets are refundable up to 7 days before departure date.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Meeting point is 10 minutes from Central Florence by taxi or 25 minutes by public transport.
- Children aged under 2 are not permitted.
- Drivers must be at least 18 years old, know how to drive a manual car and hold an international/EU driving licence which has been valid for at least 1 year.
- Credit card in needed to prepare insurance documents.
- Up to 3 adult or 2 adults and 2 children are permitted in each vehicle.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: The Club House, Villa Le Piazzole, Via Gherardo Silvani 149/a. (More details will
- Florence City Tours
- Firenze Card
- Florence Art Galleries
- Florence Bus Tours
- Florence To Pisa Day Trip
- Florence To Tuscany Day Trips
- Florence Day Trips
- Uffizi Gallery Tickets
- Accademia Gallery Tickets
- Uffizi and Accademia Tickets
- Accademia and Duomo Tours
- Florence Hop on Hop off
- Cinque Terre Day Trip from Florence
- Florence to Chianti Day Trip
- Day Trip to Siena from Florence
- Florence Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Florence
Cooking Class and Lunch at a Tuscan Farmhouse
Duration: 6/7 Hours
Taste of Chianti: Tuscan Cheese, Wine and Lunch from Florence
Duration: 10 hours
Personalized Uffizi Gallery Skip the Line Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Day Trip to Siena, San Gimignano and Greve in Chianti
Duration: 11 Hours
Michelangelo's David Guided Tour (Skip the Line Florence Accademia Gallery Tour)
Duration: 1 Hour
Florence Hop on Hop Off Bus Tour
Duration: 24, 48, or 72 Hours
Florence: Timed/Skip the Line Entrance Ticket to the Uffizi Gallery
Duration: 1/2 Hours
Florence: Duomo Guided Tour and Reserves Cupola Entrance
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Montalcino, Pienza and Montepulciano Full-Day Wine Tour
Duration: Around 12 hours