Cheap Florence Vespa Tour
|4 Hours||(694 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Florence Vespa Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing Florence Vespa Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Florence Vespa Tour
- Travel the Tuscan countryside in style on a vintage Vespa bike tour, combining wine tasting, with rural sightseeing and just a hint of adventure. This is a fun and unique excursion, ideal for individuals or small groups to discover some of the lesser-known gems of Tuscany.
- The 4-hour driving tour will begin in Central Florence where you'll meet your local guide and pick up your Vintage PK Vespa. After a briefing you'll join the group on a practice drive to the Piazzale Michelangelo, from where you'll have a wonderful panoramic view of the city centre.
- Soon you'll be leaving town and riding between cypress trees, vineyards and olive orchards, with hilltop fortresses and medieval castles sprinkled around on hilltops.
- The route follows part of the ‘Chiantigiana' passing through quaint villages made up of terracotta tiled houses. You'll also visit one of the the many vineyards, see how the grapes are grown and made into wine before taking a seat in the wine cellar to sample the finished products. Wine tasters will be accompanied by a selection of cold cuts and Tuscan appetizers.
- Later you'll travel back to Central Florence where the tour will finish.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Right for people who want a guided tour with the feel of independent travel.
- You will travel in a convoy of but have control of your own bike.
- Ideal for wine lovers, perfect for bikers, and also great for sightseers.
Your Experience With Florence Vespa Tour?
- Explore the Tuscan countryside and Chianti wine region in style on your own vintage Vespa.
- Enjoy city views from the Piazzale Michelangelo and discover the quiet country roads of Tuscany.
- Visit a local vineyard to sample Chianti wines and typical appetisers.
- Learn about the region from your friendly local guide.
What Florence Vespa Tour Includes?
- Rental of Vespa and helmet, including insurance, taxes and gas.
- Expert English speaking guide.
- Visit to Tuscan vineyard for wine and food tasting.
- Arrive at the meeting point early to have some extra time to get used to the bike.
- If you are not confident driving a scooter then you might prefer to request a driver from the tour supplier.
Travelers Reviews about Florence Vespa Tour?
- This is one of the most unique tours available from Florence and travellers have really enjoyed driving their own Vespa scooters.
- Some comments have said that the tour is overpriced but also agree that it is a fantastic day out of the city.
- This trip has a 5 out of 5-star rating on both Viator and TripAdvisor.
- On Get Your Guide the has a 4.2-star rating.
- Travellers point out that if you do not know how to ride a bike then the company will not let you drive and will not issue a refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Electronic or printed tickets are accepted.
- Cancellation fees may apply if reservation is cancelled with less than 7 days notice.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Drivers must be at least 20 years old and hold an international/EU driving licence. A motorbike licence is not required however experience is recommended, tour guide has the right to terminate the tour at any point if a driver is thought to be unsafe. (no refund will be issued).
- A €1,000 credit card deposit will be held.
- Maximum group size of 10 applies.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Via Vinegia, Central Florence.
Youtube videos of Florence Vespa Tour
Florence Hop on Hop Off Bus Tour
Duration: 24, 48, or 72 Hours
Florence: Timed/Skip the Line Entrance Ticket to the Uffizi Gallery
Duration: 1/2 Hours
Wine Tasting and Dinner at a Private Tuscan Villa from Florence
Duration: 3:30 hours
Pisa Half-Day Trip with Leaning Tower Skip-the-Line Entry
Duration: 5 Hours
Siena and San Gimignano Small Group Tour with Lunch from Florence
Duration: Nine hours
Self-Drive Vintage Fiat 500 Tour from Florence
Duration: 4 Hours
Uffizi Gallery Ticket and Tour - Skip the Line
Duration: 1.5/2 Hours
Taste of Chianti: Tuscan Cheese, Wine and Lunch from Florence
Duration: 10 hours
Small Group Cooking Class with Florence Market Tour
Duration: 5.5 Hours
Palazzo Vecchio Tower Ticket
Duration: 2 Hours
Florence Bike Tour
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Cooking Class and Lunch at a Tuscan Farmhouse
Duration: 6/7 Hours