Cinque Terre Day Trip Train and Boat Tour from Florence Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Cinque Terre Day Trip Train and Boat Tour from Florence prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|12/13 Hours||(4068 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Cinque Terre Day Trip Train and Boat Tour from Florence
- Take a day to visit one of Italy's most beautiful national parks, Cinque Terre, stopping at the 5 traditional villages which make up this UNESCO protected region.
- On this full-day trip from Florence you will have free time in each of the 5 villages, located on a rugged and semi-isolated stretch of the Mediterranean coast, the village has retained their cultural heritage and still remble quaint fishing villages. After departing from Central Florence you will travel by air-conditioned coach to the village of Manarola, from where you will continue by boat (weather dependent) to Monterosso. You'll have some time to stroll on the beach before continuing by seaside train to Vernazza where you might like to visit local artisan shops, grab a coffee or glass of Tuscan wine.
- Lunch (if specified) will be served in a classic Italian restaurant in Riomaggiore, with stunning views over cliffs and turquoise coves.
- The last stop on your day tour of the Italian Riviera will be in La Spezza, you will arrive by train and find your private coach waiting to transport you back to Central Florence.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The Cinque Terre National Park is sure to enchant anyone who comes to visit.
- With crystal clear bays, cute villages and scenic boat and train travel this day trip should appeal to a variety of people.
- Mostly you should be a fairly active person and enjoy sightseeing.
Your Experience With Cinque Terre Day Trip Train and Boat Tour from Florence?
- Visit all 5 picturesque villages that make up the Cinque Terre National Park on a full day trip from Florence.
- Admire the spectacular Mediterranean coastline on a 40-minute boat trip, scenic train ride and guided walk.
- Enjoy the commentary of a friendly English speaking guide and complimentary lunch (if specified.).
What Cinque Terre Day Trip Train and Boat Tour from Florence Includes?
- Round trip transport by coach from Florence to Cinque Terre.
- Entrance to Cinque Terre National Park and all transport within the park, including boat trip (weather permitting).
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Lunch in typical local restaurant (if specified).
- Coach to La Spezia â visit Monterosso, Corniglia, Manarola, Roamaggiore, and Vernazza by boat or train â return to Florence.
- Remember to bring a sunhat, sunscreen and water during the summer time.
- To make the most of the hiking trails in the area visit outside of the summer season.
Travelers Reviews about Cinque Terre Day Trip Train and Boat Tour from Florence?
- This tour has some mixed reviews with some travellers saying that the excursion felt rushed, with only a little time in each place.
- However many comments confirm that this is a fantastic day trip and the easiest way to visit Cinque Terre without your own transport.
- Overall the tour has a 3-star rating on Get Your Guide.
- On TripAdvisor and Viator the tour has 5 out of 5-stars.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tickets can be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance however some fees may apply.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Exact itinerary may vary depending on tour provider and itinerary can change in the event of severe weather.
- Tours are available in English, Italian, German, French or Spanish.
- Please wear appropriate footwear, ideally non-slip trainers/walking shoes, swimwear is also recommended.
- Moderate fitness level is required and a minimum age of 12 years applies.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: In front of âCaf Tour' yellow sign, Piazzale Montelungo, Central Florence
- Florence City Tours
- Firenze Card
- Florence Art Galleries
- Florence Bus Tours
- Florence To Pisa Day Trip
- Florence To Tuscany Day Trips
- Florence Day Trips
- Uffizi Gallery Tickets
- Accademia Gallery Tickets
- Uffizi and Accademia Tickets
- Accademia and Duomo Tours
- Florence Hop on Hop off
- Cinque Terre Day Trip from Florence
- Florence to Chianti Day Trip
- Day Trip to Siena from Florence
- Florence Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Florence
Florence Hop on Hop Off Bus Tour
Duration: 24, 48, or 72 Hours
Pisa Half-Day Trip with Leaning Tower Skip-the-Line Entry
Duration: 5 Hours
Taste of Chianti: Tuscan Cheese, Wine and Lunch from Florence
Duration: 10 hours
Small Group Cooking Class with Florence Market Tour
Duration: 5.5 Hours
Tuscany Sightseeing Tour in One Day
Duration: 12 Hours
Personalized Uffizi Gallery Skip the Line Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Michelangelo's David Guided Tour (Skip the Line Florence Accademia Gallery Tour)
Duration: 1 Hour