Cheap Taste of Chianti: Tuscan Cheese, Wine and Lunch from Florence
|10 hours||(802 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Taste of Chianti: Tuscan Cheese, Wine and Lunch from Florence Discount Prices
We are comparing Taste of Chianti: Tuscan Cheese, Wine and Lunch from Florence Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Compare Tickets Price with Tripindicator
Highlights of Taste of Chianti: Tuscan Cheese, Wine and Lunch from Florence
- During this guided tour, travelers have an opportunity to familiarize themselves with the incredible beauty of Tuscany and with the very best its gastronomy offers.
- Besides traveling the countryside in an air-conditioned vehicle, travelers visit two wine-producing estates and taste their first-class wines.
- Lunch consisting of three meals takes place at a traditional Tuscan restaurant.
- Participants also visit Greve-in-Chianti, a quintessential Tuscan settlement.
- Vacationers also benefit of a guided tour of a wine cellar and sample local olive oil.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Every visitor to Florence passionate about nature and wine should book this entertaining activity.
- The tour caters to visitors over the age of 18.
- Travelers interested in local gastronomy should join the tour, as well.
Your Experience With Taste of Chianti: Tuscan Cheese, Wine and Lunch from Florence?
- Explore the Tuscan picturesque countryside, dine at a traditional restaurant and visit two wine-producing estates.
- Enjoy a ride on a 4x4 vehicle through rolling hills and admire wooded areas and vineyards.
- Taste a few types of wine and olive oil, and join a guided tour of wine cellars in the winery you visit first.
- In the second winery, taste famous and award-winning Chianti Classico wines.
- Have a self-guided tour of the charming town of Greve-in-Chianti.
- Treat yourself with the delicious three-course Tuscan lunch.
What Taste of Chianti: Tuscan Cheese, Wine and Lunch from Florence Includes?
- Trip on board a 4x4 air-conditioned vehicle
- Tasting several types of wine in two wine estates
- Tasting of olive oil and three-course lunch
- Guidance by knowledgeable and passionate local guide
- You will visit sidelined vineyards during the guided tour.
- Every place you visit along the way is set in a beautiful environment.
Travelers Reviews about Taste of Chianti: Tuscan Cheese, Wine and Lunch from Florence?
- Most travelers state that the tour met their expectations at the very least.
- They speak highly of their assigned guides, describing them as knowledgeable, friendly and highly professional.
- The reviewers underline the high quality of food they had and the exceptional quality of the wine they tasted.
- Comments further indicate that the vineyards they had an opportunity to tour are very beautiful.
- The reviewers state that the guided tour offers a great value for money.
The guided tour isn't suitable for travelers suffering from immobility issues.
To join the tour, you need to present a paper or mobile ticket. Cancel participation at least 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Please note that the tour isn't suitable for people with specific dietary requirements.
- Dress appropriately to weather conditions since a significant part of the tour takes place outdoors.
Address / Pick up Location
Walkabout Florence Tours, Florence
Best of Florence Walking Tour Including Visits to Accademia and Duomo
Duration: 3 Hours
Florence: Timed/Skip the Line Entrance Ticket to the Uffizi Gallery
Duration: 1/2 Hours
Cinque Terre Day Trip Train and Boat Tour from Florence
Duration: 12/13 Hours
Florence: Duomo Guided Tour and Reserves Cupola Entrance
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Pisa Half-Day Trip with Leaning Tower Skip-the-Line Entry
Duration: 5 Hours
Siena and San Gimignano Small Group Tour with Lunch from Florence
Duration: Nine hours
Florence Hop on Hop Off Bus Tour
Duration: 24, 48, or 72 Hours
Small Group Cooking Class with Florence Market Tour
Duration: 5.5 Hours
Skip the Line Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Tour Florence
Duration: 2.5-3 Hours
Cooking Class and Lunch at a Tuscan Farmhouse
Duration: 6/7 Hours
Florence Bike Tour
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Uffizi Gallery Ticket and Tour - Skip the Line
Duration: 1.5/2 Hours
Personalized Uffizi Gallery Skip the Line Tour
Duration: 3 Hours