Cheap Parque Warner Madrid(San Martin de la Vega) Tickets
|Full-Day, Approximately 10 hours.||(4,508 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Parque Warner Madrid(San Martin de la Vega) Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Parque Warner Madrid(San Martin de la Vega) Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Parque Warner Madrid(San Martin de la Vega)?
- Parque Warner is a Warner Bothers based theme park / amusement park on the outskirts of Madrid (about 25minutes from the city center) that boasts an array of exciting roller coaster rides, water park rides, and other rides, suitable for the whole family.
- It is known for its Gotham City attraction with Superman La Atracción de Acero and Batman La Fuga roller coaster rides along with the Stunt Fall and Tom & Jerry roller coaster rides.
- The park also puts on street entertainment with the different characters coming out to meet and greet everyone and there are a variety of live shows for the whole family to enjoy such as the hilarious Police Academy stunt show. Finally, there are numerous shops and restaurants on Hollywood Boulevard when you need to sit down and take a refreshments break.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Fun, entertainment, and rides suitable for adults and kids alike.
- This trip is good for people who want to spend the entire day at the parque, returning to Madrid city center in the late evening.
- Great for roller coaster enthusiasts big or small!
- A must if you want to meet your favourite Warner Brothers characters!
Your Experience With Parque Warner Madrid(San Martin de la Vega)?
- Depart Madrid at 10.30am and travel by coach to the Warner Brothers theme park.
- Get fast-track entry into the park where you can enjoy all the rides and attractions with no extra charge.
- See Bugs Bunny, Tweety Pie, Sylvester, Daffy Duck, Batman, Superman, Scooby-Doo and many other favourite Warner Brothers characters.
- Enjoy the numerous rides including the 360metre Tom & Jerry roller coaster, the amazing Gotham City attraction with its stunning special effects and the Batman roller coaster that reaches speeds of up to 83 km/h. For the younger kids there are tamer rides like the Scooby-Doo teacups which they're sure to enjoy.
- You can also make a splash in the water parks, enjoy the street shows and watch the concerts.
- Depart the park in the evening, at 9pm, 10pm, or 11pm, depending on your preference and the park closing time, and travel back to the original Madrid meeting point.
What Parque Warner Madrid(San Martin de la Vega) Includes?
- Full-day general entrance ticket which includes fast-track entry into the park and regular access to all the rides/attractions.
- Meet all your favourite characters including Batman and Superman, Daffy Duck, Sylvester the cat, Bugs Bunny and so many more. Ride on all the roller coaster rides and watch the street shows and concerts. Return transport from a central meeting point in Madrid city center on an air-conditioned coach.
- SUPERMAN™: La Atracción de Acero roller coaster ride.
- BATMAN™: La Fuga roller coaster ride
- Stunt Fall roller coaster ride
- Tom & Jerry roller coaster ride
- Gotham City attraction
- Locademia de Policia – Police Academy stunt show.
- Looney Tunes characters including Tweety Pie, Sylvester, Taz, Bugs Bunny, and Roadrunner
- Wild West style shootout shows
- Superhero live-action shows
- Scooby-Doo live-action shows
- Water park rides and river rides
- Maintenance work is often carried out on rides during the winter months so not all rides/attractions may be open.
- Pack some drinks and snacks to take with you as food inside the park can be expensive.
- Be prepared to queue for the rides – Fast-track entry is only to get you in the gate. Pack swim gear so you can enjoy rides at the water parks.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- 66% of visitors rate Parque Warner as either Excellent or Very Good. Visitors talking about this tour on TripAdvisor, Viator, and Getyourguide report that the park could be cleaner and better taken care of but in terms of fun and entertainment they had a great time whether visiting with kids or other adults.
- Reviewers use the words 'Fantastic Day Out', 'Amazing Park', Good Fun, and 'Children Will Love It' to describe their visit. They go on to say that the pickup/dropoff coach service all went as planned though queues can be long to get on the rides.
- Travellers who visited in the Winter months were disappointed, reporting that maintenance either needed to be carried out, or that maintenance was actually being carried out resulting in some rides being closed.
The park is wheelchair accessible.
Instant confirmation when you book online. Some booking companies require a printed ticket and do not accept e-tickets – Best to have both versions with you and double check with your booking company.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Make sure you're prepared to be out all day, with an evening return to Madrid – Pack a sweater for the evening when the temperature drops, wear comfy shoes and consider packing some snacks to save on food/drink costs inside the park.
- Kids measuring less than 1 meter in height go free.
- Print your ticket – E-tickets are not accepted by all of the tour companies.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting point for the coach: The bus stop next to Atocha railway station at 16, C Mendez Alvaro, Madrid.
- The Parque Warner address is M-301, Km 15.5, 28330 San Martín de la Vega, Madrid
Youtube videos of Parque Warner Madrid(San Martin de la Vega)
Parque Warner Madrid(San Martin de la Vega)
Duration: Full-Day, Approximately 10 hours.
Madrid Hop-On Hop-Off City Sightseeing Bus Tour
Duration: 1 or 2 day tickets are available. If you stay on the bus to do the loop without departing, the Blue Line tour takes 80 minutes and the Green Line tour takes 65 minutes.
Royal Palace of Madrid Skip-the-Line Tour
Duration: 90 minutes