Cheap 5-Day Morocco Tour from Malaga: Casablanca, Marrakech, Meknes, Fez and Rabat
|Five days||(31 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
5-Day Morocco Tour from Malaga: Casablanca, Marrakech, Meknes, Fez and Rabat Discount Prices
We are comparing 5-Day Morocco Tour from Malaga: Casablanca, Marrakech, Meknes, Fez and Rabat Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Compare Tickets Price with Tripindicator
Highlights of 5-Day Morocco Tour from Malaga: Casablanca, Marrakech, Meknes, Fez and Rabat
- The 5-day trip to Morocco covers the top destinations of this North-African country and reveals the local culture, history and everyday life.
- Guided tours in cities along the route allow travelers to familiarize themselves with the extraordinary heritage, cuisine and entertainment.
- Besides royal palaces and mosques, tour participants will discover medieval fortifications, attractive countryside and spectacular works of art along the way.
- Holidaymakers have a chance to explore the destinations on their own and acquaint themselves with attractive shopping and entertainment.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The multi-day trip to Morocco caters to explorers, adventurers and history buffs in particular.
- You should join the tour if you are interested in nature, gastronomy, art and culture.
- If you don't like spending much time on the bus, consider carefully whether the tour is the right activity for you.
Your Experience With 5-Day Morocco Tour from Malaga: Casablanca, Marrakech, Meknes, Fez and Rabat?
- Visit top tourist destinations of Morocco and familiarize yourself with history, culture and everyday life in this North-African country.
- Familiarize yourself with the cities of Casablanca, Marrakech, Fez, Meknes and Rabat on guided tours.
- Unwind in the shopping zones of Marrakech and visit the famous square of Jemaa el Fna.
- Explore old cities of Marrakech and Fez and see stunning fortifications and religious structures.
- Appreciate the imperial splendor of Meknes.
- Cross the Mediterranean Sea by ferry and explore top sites of Tangier, such as the Royal Palace and the Mohamad V Mausoleum.
What 5-Day Morocco Tour from Malaga: Casablanca, Marrakech, Meknes, Fez and Rabat Includes?
- Round trip by a ferry and a coach with air-conditioning
- Four overnight stays at hotels and specified meals
- Guided tours of Casablanca, Fez, Marrakech, Meknes and Rabat
- Professional and knowledgeable tour guides
- Rabat Malaga
- Secure your belongings tightly when visiting Jemaa el Fna in Marrakech. Visit the Merenid Tombs in Fez to take great photos.
Travelers Reviews about 5-Day Morocco Tour from Malaga: Casablanca, Marrakech, Meknes, Fez and Rabat?
- Travelers are, in general, very satisfied with the performance of the local guides and the organization of the trip.
- They also have a good opinion about the hotels and meals.
- Comments further indicate that there is a fine selection of optional tours and activities that introduce the local culture.
- Several reviews indicate that stops are conveniently deployed on long-distance journeys between the destinations.
- Albeit some travelers had certain complaints regarding the duration of the journeys and the time allotment in certain cities, most of them agree that the trip offers a great value for money.
The guided tour of Morocco isn't suitable for people suffering from mobility issues.
Mobile and paper vouchers are valid for the trip to Morocco. You are eligible for a refund if you cancel participation no later than two days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- To join the tour, you need to have a valid passport.
- You can bring one suitcase.
- Infants don't pay if they don't occupy seats.
Address / Pick up Location
Youtube videos of 5-Day Morocco Tour from Malaga: Casablanca, Marrakech, Meknes, Fez and Rabat
Malaga Glass and Crystal Museum Admission Ticket
Duration: One hour
Malaga Flamenco Show and Tapas Tour
Duration: Three hours
Malaga to Nerja and Frigiliana Half-Day Trip
Duration: Eight hours
5-Day Morocco Tour from Malaga: Casablanca, Marrakech, Meknes, Fez and Rabat
Duration: Five days
Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas Day trip from Costa del Sol Malaga
Duration: Up to 10 hours
Museo Picasso Entrance Ticket Malaga
Malaga Tapas and Wine Bike Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
Alhambra Full Day From Malaga Nasrid Palaces Included
Duration: Around 10 hours
Malaga Selwo Marina
Costa del Sol Day trip to Ronda Tour
Duration: 10 hours.
Jerez and Cadiz Day Trip from Costa del Sol with Winery Tour, Andalusian Horse Show and Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: Around 10 hours
Private Sightseeing Treasure Hunt Malaga
Duration: Three hours
Malaga: Roman Theater and Alcazaba Guided Tour
Duration: Around 1:30 hours
Malaga to Cordoba Day Trip
Duration: 10 hours