Costa del Sol Day trip to Ronda Tour Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Costa del Sol Day trip to Ronda Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|10 hours.||(25 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Costa del Sol Day trip to Ronda Tour
- A full day tour to the neighboring City of Ronda, one of the most historic locations in southern Andalusia.
- Itâ€™s a great opportunity to get a taste of local life in southern Spain.
- The tour also stops off in Marbella on the way home, giving you a chance to compare the three Spanish cities.
- The mountaintop city of Ronda is located just under a two hour drive west of Malagaâ€™s city center.
- The city sits on the outskirts of Parque Natural de la Sierra de Grazalema and is surrounded by rolling green hills, undulating forest and impressive rock formations.
- The city is famous for being set above a deep gorge which was built to separate the cityâ€™s old town from the new town in the 15th century.
- This charming town is home to a lot of history and houses some beautiful 18th century buildings.
- Thereâ€™s a stone bridge that connects the two towns and itâ€™s a famous spot to stop and take a picture.
- The cities most recognizable landmarks it the 18th century bullring, one of the oldest in the country.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for second time visitors to Malaga.
- Perfect for those wanting to exlpore the region.
- Suitable for families.
Your Experience With Costa del Sol Day trip to Ronda Tour ?
- Take a coach trip over to the historical city of Ronda and spend the day exploring the new and old town visiting local landmarks as you go.
- Admire het Almocabar Gate, the Church of the Holy Spirit and the Church of Santa Maria la Mayor.
- Visit the Town Hall Square and watch the locals go about their day.
- Next the tour heads to the Plaza de Toros de la Maestranza, the oldest bullring in Spain. Here youâ€™ll learn the history of bullfighting while admiring the bullfighters outfits before heading to the Bullfighting Museum.
- The tour hten heads to a local winery where youâ€™ll explore he Wine museum and sample some local wines.
- Youâ€™ll then have some free time to explore the remainder of the city before returning back to Malaga.
What Costa del Sol Day trip to Ronda Tour Includes?
- Return transfer on an air-conditioned coach.
- A local multilingual guide.
- Enterance fees to the bullring and the wine cellar.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- Church of the Holy Spirit.
- Town Hall Square.
- Catehdral of Our Lady of the Incarciration.
- Plaza de Toros de la Maestranza.
- Almocabar Gate.
- Bodegas La Sangre de Ronda winery.
- Remember to pack suncream and water in your day bag.
- Wear sensible shoes for walking around Ronda.
Travelers Reviews about Costa del Sol Day trip to Ronda Tour ?
- The Full-Day Ronda Tour from Costa del Sol has earned over 67 reviews and a 3.8 star rating on Get Your Guide
- Travellers agree that the tour offered an informative and culture filled day out.
- Other users noted that the helpful service and organisation made the trip run smoothly.
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- All tickets booked with Get Your Guide can be cancelled two days in advance for a full refund while tickets booked through Viator can be fully refunded seven days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- You should note that hte Viator tour to Ronda is more expensive as it's a private tour.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Bus Stop Number 11, Avanida Andalucia, Malaga (in front of Caixa Bank).
- Malaga City Tours
- Malaga Bus Tours
- Malaga Pass
- Malaga Hop on Hop off
- Malaga To Gibraltar Day Trip
- Museo Picasso Ticket
- Caminito Del Rey From Malaga
- Malaga Selwo Marina
- Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket
- Malaga Selwo Aventura
- Malaga To Cordoba Day Trip
- Bioparc Fuengirola
- Malaga Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Malaga
Malaga Evening Wine and Tapas Tour
Duration: 3.5 hours.
Malaga: Roman Theater and Alcazaba Guided Tour
Duration: Around 1:30 hours
Costa del Sol Day trip to Ronda Tour
Duration: 10 hours.
Malaga Flamenco Show and Tapas Tour
Duration: Three hours
Day Trip to Tangier Tour by Ferry from Malaga
Duration: 12-15 hours.
Malaga to Gibraltar Sightseeing Tour Day Trip
Duration: 11-12 hours.
Museo Picasso Malaga Ticket
Caminito del Rey Excursion from Malaga
Duration: 4 hours.