Caminito Del Rey Path Day Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing Caminito Del Rey Path Day Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
|Approximately eight hours||(380 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Caminito Del Rey Path Day Tour
- The day trip to the Caminito del Rey, one of the top attractions of Spain, introduces beautiful nature and marvelous landscapes.
- Departures take place from multiple destinations, including Malaga and Marbella.
- Travelers start their visit with the Conde de Guadalhorce Dam, entering a big canyon afterward.
- High cliffs and deep canyon flank the winding walking path that reveals magnificent scenery at every turn.
- One of the highlights of the hike is crossing a hanging bridge over the River Guadalhorce, which is some 100 meters below.
- The history lesson of the Desfiladero de los Gaitanes is part of the experience, too.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Unless you are hight sensitive or suffer from heart or mobility issues, you will have a great time while hiking the Caminito del Rey.
- Joining the tour is especially recommended to fans of nature and adventurers.
- If you like to take photos, the "King's Path" is one of the best places for taking them in Spain.
Your Experience With Caminito Del Rey Path Day Tour?
- Take a trip from Malaga or any of a few other destinations to the Caminito del Rey, one of the top natural attractions of Spain.
- Travel by a coach with air-conditioning and in the company of an expert guide.
- Hike along a narrow path carved in the cliff and admire views of high rocks and a deep canyon.
- Soak amazing views of the gorges, valleys and waterways as you hike along a path that is several kilometers long.
- Cross a suspension bridge that hangs about 100 meters above the Guadalhorce River.
- Take fantastic photos matching the most beautiful postcards from various vantage points.
What Caminito Del Rey Path Day Tour Includes?
- Tours of the "King's Path" from multiple destinations, including the city of Malaga.
- Round trip transport by a comfortable coach
- Assistance of a friendly and entertaining travel guide
- Entrance to the Caminito del Rey and insurance
- In most places, the width of the walking path is one meter.
- Don't forget to bring large quantities of snacks and water to refresh and hydrate yourself.
Travelers Reviews about Caminito Del Rey Path Day Tour?
- Travelers that took part in this entertaining activity state that the walking path is well maintained and that the experience is great.
- They speak highly of the performance of the tour guide, their knowledge and affability.
- According to the majority of the reviews, the day trip is well organized and enjoyable.
- Albeit there were some minor complaints, most vacationers agree that the guided tour of the Caminito del Rey is a truly unforgettable experience.
This activity isn't suitable for people in wheelchairs.
Both electronic and printed vouchers are valid for joining the day trip. Depending on the chosen operator, you are eligible for a full refund by canceling the order either a day or two in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Put on footwear suitable for walking.
- Children under 8 years can't take part in the activity.
- To cover the total walking distance, you need to hike a few hours.
Address / Pick up Location
The point of departure varies depending on the destination
- Malaga Attractions
- Malaga Bus Tours
- Malaga Pass
- Malaga Hop on Hop off
- Malaga To Gibraltar Day Trip
- Museo Picasso Ticket
- Caminito Del Rey From Malaga
- Malaga Selwo Marina
- Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket
- Malaga Selwo Aventura
- Malaga To Cordoba Day Trip
- Bioparc Fuengirola
- Malaga Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Malaga
Malaga Hop-on Hop-off Tour Bus
Duration: 24 hours.
Caminito del Rey Excursion from Malaga
Duration: 4 hours.
Malaga: Roman Theater and Alcazaba Guided Tour
Duration: Around 1:30 hours
Malaga to Gibraltar Sightseeing Tour Day Trip
Duration: 11-12 hours.
Malaga Selwo Aventura
Centre Pompidou Malaga
5-Day Morocco Tour from Malaga: Casablanca, Marrakech, Meknes, Fez and Rabat
Duration: Five days
Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas Day trip from Costa del Sol Malaga
Duration: Up to 10 hours
Malaga to Nerja and Frigiliana Half-Day Trip
Duration: Eight hours
Malaga Flamenco Show and Tapas Tour
Duration: Three hours
Malaga Glass and Crystal Museum Admission Ticket
Duration: One hour