Cheap Centre Pompidou Malaga
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Centre Pompidou Malaga Discount Prices
We are comparing Centre Pompidou Malaga Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Centre Pompidou Malaga
- Centre Pompidou Malaga is a world famous gallery that originated in Paris, France.
- Artwork is housed in a large glass cube on the corner of Muelle Uno and Muelle Dos streets near Malaga’s port.
- This pop-up museum appears to be here to stay and showcases a selection of fine art borrowed from the original Pompidou in Paris.
- The museum houses an array of impressionist art and a permanent collection which is divided into five topics: the metamorphosis, the body in pieces, the political body, self-portraits and the man without a face.
- Temporary exhibits will be running throughout the year.
- The museum was opened in 2015 and is set to remain in Malaga until 2020.
- It provides a culture filled morning out and the museum is considered an ode to Pablo Picasso.
- The museum is an innovative centre of art and culture.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for culture vultures.
- Ideal if you enjoy admiring art.
- Museum go-ers will delight.
Your Experience With Centre Pompidou Malaga?
- Explore over 80 pieces of artwork that date back to 1905 including famous pieces by Pablo Picasso himself.
- Enjoy the ever changing temporary exhibitions from Pompidou Paris.
- Spend time viewing the seven different sections inside the gallery.
- Admire the contemporary and modern art housed inside.
- Explore the conceptual contemporary art pieces by Sophie Calle and Bruce Nauman.
- After exploring all corners of the museum head to the beach just opposite feeling inspired after your morning of art appreciation!
What Centre Pompidou Malaga Includes?
- Admission to Centre Pompidou.
- Skip-the-line priority.
- Audio guide in English, Spanis, French or Russian.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- Centre Pompidou.
- Explore the artwork in sections, that way you'll be able to differentiate and appreciate the seven different styles of artwork.
Travelers Reviews about Centre Pompidou Malaga?
- The Centre Pompidou has earned over 993 reviews and a 4 star rating on Tripadvisor.
- Travellers agree that the art gallery is both abstract and brilliant and provides a culture filled morning.
- Other users complimented the modernist art in the permenant exhibition.
- This tour is accessible for wheelchair users.
- Tickets booked through Tiqets can be stored on email, text or in the Tiqets app.
- Tickets booked through Viator must be printed.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Pack your swim trunks as the beach is just opposite the museum!
Address / Pick up Location
- Pasaje Doctor Carrillo Casaux, s/n, 29016 Málaga, Spain.
Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas Day trip from Costa del Sol Malaga
Duration: Up to 10 hours
Malaga Glass and Crystal Museum Admission Ticket
Duration: One hour
Museo Picasso Entrance Ticket Malaga
5-Day Morocco Tour from Malaga: Casablanca, Marrakech, Meknes, Fez and Rabat
Duration: Five days
Costa del Sol Day trip to Ronda Tour
Duration: 10 hours.
Malaga Hop-on Hop-off Tour Bus
Duration: 24 hours.
Day Trip to Tangier Tour by Ferry from Malaga
Duration: 12-15 hours.
Malaga Walking Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
Jerez and Cadiz Day Trip from Costa del Sol with Winery Tour, Andalusian Horse Show and Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: Around 10 hours
Caminito Del Rey: Daily Tour from Malaga and Costa del Sol
Duration: Between five and six hours
Caminito del Rey Excursion from Malaga
Duration: 4 hours.
Private Sightseeing Treasure Hunt Malaga
Duration: Three hours
Malaga to Gibraltar Sightseeing Tour Day Trip
Duration: 11-12 hours.