Cheap Malaga to Cordoba Day Trip
|10 hours||(160 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Malaga to Cordoba Day Trip Discount Prices
We are comparing Malaga to Cordoba Day Trip Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Malaga to Cordoba Day Trip
- A day trip to Cordoba, a historical city known as the Heart of Andalusia.
- Pickup and drop-off service is available from hotels in specified areas.
- Cordoba features attractions and landmarks originated from the Roman times to the Baroque era.
- Roman Bridge is about 250 meters long, offering great views of the city.
- Jewish Quarter is among the largest UNESCO-listed areas in the world.
- Another highlight of Cordoba is the Mezquita, a religious structure combining Islamic and Christian features and motifs.
- Travelers that join the day trip benefit of a walking tour of the city center.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Cordoba is an impressive city and a must-visit destination for travelers visiting Andalusia.
- History buffs and devotees of art and culture shouldn't miss the tour.
Your Experience With Malaga to Cordoba Day Trip?
- Enjoy a round trip to Cordoba on board a comfortable and air-conditioned vehicle.
- Have great time while discovering the historic city of Cordoba and its outstanding attractions built throughout the last two millennia.
- Have a walking tour in the city center and admire views from the 250-meter long Roman Bridge.
- Acquaint yourself with the Jewish Quarter, a UNESCO-designated site, and its medieval Synagogue.
- Stay in awe when visiting the Mezquita, one of the most impressive mosques throughout the world.
- Discover the Christian altar in the Mezquita, which is the addition of the 16th century.
- Benefit of the pickup and drop-off.
What Malaga to Cordoba Day Trip Includes?
- Round trip on board a bus with air-conditioning
- Pickup and drop-off service from selected hotels
- Guidance by a knowledgeable guide
- Walking tour of the Cordoba city center and admission to the mosque and synagogue
- At some point during the Islamic era, Cordoba was the largest European city.
- You will find the Catholic cathedral in the heart of the Mezquita.
Travelers Reviews about Malaga to Cordoba Day Trip?
- Most travelers agree that Cordoba is a beautiful city and a must-visit place for anyone visiting Andalusia.
- They have a high opinion about the guides' performances and how they led the tour.
- According to the reviews, the guided tour of the city is essential to getting to know the Heart of Andalusia properly.
- Several comments indicate that you should plan a few days to explore Cordoba on your own after joining the guided tour.
The day trip isn't disabled-friendly activity.
Present printed or electronic voucher to join the tour. You can cancel the order and receive a full refund for cancellations either 24 or 48 hours in advance depending on the provider.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Wear shoes suitable for walking.
- The tour price may vary depending on the pickup location.
- Little children need to sit in laps of the adults accompanying them.
Address / Pick up Location
Caixa Bank (Avenida de Andalucia), Malaga
Youtube videos of Malaga to Cordoba Day Trip
Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket and Tour
Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas Day trip from Costa del Sol Malaga
Duration: Up to 10 hours
Private Sightseeing Treasure Hunt Malaga
Duration: Three hours
Day Trip to Tangier Tour by Ferry from Malaga
Duration: 12-15 hours.
Malaga Flamenco Show and Tapas Tour
Duration: Three hours
Malaga Private Segway Tours
Duration: 1 hour.
Museo Picasso Entrance Ticket Malaga
Caminito del Rey Excursion from Malaga
Duration: 4 hours.
Jerez and Cadiz Day Trip from Costa del Sol with Winery Tour, Andalusian Horse Show and Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: Around 10 hours
5-Day Morocco Tour from Malaga: Casablanca, Marrakech, Meknes, Fez and Rabat
Duration: Five days
Caminito Del Rey Path: Full Day Tour
Duration: Approximately eight hours
Malaga Tapas and Wine Bike Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
Centre Pompidou Malaga