Cheap New York City Deluxe Helicopter Tour
|There are a few sightseeing tours of the city of New York available for you to choose from. The shortest flight lasts between 12 and 15 minutes. The duration of the longer flight is between 18 and 20||(542 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
New York City Deluxe Helicopter Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing New York City Deluxe Helicopter Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of New York City Deluxe Helicopter Tour
- The New York City Deluxe Helicopter Tour is an extraordinary sightseeing experience and an opportunity to see this sprawling US city from the air.
- There are a few panoramic sightseeing options available, including the option to select the length of your flight and the route.
- With an upgraded tour, you will get to spend more time in the air, have longer to appreciate the views or take a longer route to see more city attractions.
- With this tour you are guaranteed to see iconic New York landmarks like the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, Central Park, the Rockefeller Centre and the Chrysler Building.
- Passenger on the New York tour by helicopter also benefit of the free multilingual audio commentary which will help you identify specific locations in the city.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The sightseeing tour of New York City is a spectacular experience.
- If you are an adventurer, a photographer or simply someone who wishes to take a look at the iconic city from a unique perspective.
- Don't miss to book this tour.
Your Experience With New York City Deluxe Helicopter Tour?
- During the aerial tour of the city of New York by helicopter, you will experience the best city views you’ve ever seen. Choose the duration of the flight and which places in and around the city you would like to tour.
- Enjoy unparalleled views and take incredible photos of the Statue of Liberty, the Rockefeller Centre, the Brooklyn Bridge, the Empire State Building and Central Park.
- Listen to the onboard audio commentary while learn about the famous landmarks from your sightseeing helicopter.
What New York City Deluxe Helicopter Tour Includes?
- 15 to 30-minute Helicopter Flight (depending on option selected).
- Multilingual onboards audio commentary.
- Heliport fee (only if your booking was made with Get You Guide).
- Sight you can see from above:
- Statue of Liberty
- Rockefeller Center
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Empire State Building
- Central Park
- Booking the flight around 2pm or 3pm allows you to avoid the direct sunlight that might prevent you to take the most amazing photos of the city of New York.
- Also, consult the weather forecast a few days in advance in order to benefit the most of your helicopter tour.
- Arrive early at the meeting point to listen to the pre-flight briefing.
Travelers Reviews about New York City Deluxe Helicopter Tour?
- What Travelers Say About it?:
- According to Get Your Guide's users, this tour deserves 4.8 out of 5-stars.
- The overall rate of the tour on Viator and TripAdvisor is 4.5 out of 5.
- People who took the New York City tour by helicopter were delighted with the experience.
- They strongly underline that the experience is worth every last penny it costs.
- They also mention that the performance of the crew was excellent.
- According to the experience of certain participants, the front seat is not the best spot for observing the cityscape.
- Disabled access is available (there are staff at the Heliport to assist).
- Please advise you ticket provider of your requirements in advance.
- You can show either paper or electronic voucher to take part in this activity.
- Cancellation policies differ between ticket providers so make sure to check before making your booking.
- Usually, cancelled tour can be refunded up to a specified number of days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Some tour operators will allow you to change the date and time of your reservation without charge.
- You will have to include your body weight when making the booking (it is not possible for people weighing over 150 kg to join the helicopter tour.
- Lockers for keeping your belongings during the flight are available.
- You need to bring a valid government-issued ID.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Downtown Heliport, Pier 6.
Youtube videos of New York City Deluxe Helicopter Tour
- The Vessel NYC Tickets
- Empire State Building Tickets
- Fun things to do in New York
- New York Walking Tours
- 2 Days New York Itinerary
- Empire State Building VIP Ticket
- New York Self-Guided Walking Tour
- Museum Of Modern Art New York
- 9/11 Memorial Museum Tickets
- One World Observatory Tickets
- Top Of The Rock Observation Deck
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour
- Free Things to do in Newyork
Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Flexible Ticket
Duration: The duration of your stay is flexible, but around an hour should be enough for most people.
Harlem Gospel Tour in New York City
Duration: The Harlem and Upper West Side tour lasts around 4 hours in total.
Metropolitan Museum of Art Skip the Line
Duration: It is entirely up to you to decide how long to remain in either of the Met's three exhibition venues.
New York City Explorer Pass: 60+ Attractions & Sightseeing Tours
Duration: The pass is valid 30 days after the first use of the NY City Explorer Pass.
New York Self-Guided Walking Audio Tour
Duration: 3 Hours (recommended)
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Guided Tour
Duration: The duration of the Statue of Liberty (Liberty Island) and Ellis Island guided tour is approximately 4 hours.
Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour New York
Duration: The bike tour of Manhattan's Central Park lasts approximately 2 hours.
New York City Deluxe Helicopter Tour
Duration: There are a few sightseeing tours of the city of New York available for you to choose from. The shortest flight lasts between 12 and 15 minutes. The duration of the longer flight is between 18 and 20
Ground Zero 9/11 Memorial Tour & Optional 9/11 Museum Entry
Duration: The walking tour of the Ground Zero and 9/11 Memorial lasts between 1:30 and 2 hours. If you choose to visit the 9/11 Museum, you are free to choose how long to stay there.
Big Apple Helicopter Tour of New York
Duration: 12 to 15 minutes
9/11 Memorial & Museum Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: You are free to choose how long to remain around. In general, 3 hours should be sufficient for a visit.
One World Observatory Ticket Skip-the-Line
Duration: You have liberty to choose how long to stay inside the One World Observatory. Around 1 hour and 30 minutes is, in general, considered enough time for this visit.