Cheap Vienna to Bratislava Tour by Bus and Boat Prices
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Vienna to Bratislava Tour by Bus and Boat Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Vienna to Bratislava Tour by Bus and Boat Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Compare Tickets Price with Tripindicator
What is Vienna to Bratislava Tour by Bus and Boat?
- On this tour you'll enjoy a day trip to Bratislava, the capital of Slovakia, travelling on both bus and boat.
- The bus is a modern and comfortable air-conditioned coach while the boat is an impressive high-speed catamaran.
- Bratislava is a picturesque town brimming with history, culture and quaint narrow lanes perfect for exploring on foot.
- The cities Old Town is a historic neighborhood home to plenty of restaurants, cafes and shops.
- You'll also find gothic buildings, grand palaces and beautiful houses of worship.
- The city sits along the Danube River and is just an hours drive away.
- The return boat ride takes approximately 1 hour 30 minutes so you can enjoy the surrounding views from the Danube River.
- The old town is the historic centre home to plenty of restaurants, cafes and shops.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for those wanting to make the most of their trip.
- Perfect for the intrepid explorer.
- History lovers and culture seekers will delight at Slovakia's capital.
What You Will Do With Vienna to Bratislava Tour by Bus and Boat?
- Enjoy a guided day trip to neighboring Slovakia. Take the bus from Vienna to Bratislava (approximately 1 hour).
- Upon arrival you'll be met by your tour guide.
- Explore the Old Town on foot.
- Visit the capitals iconic landmarks including St Martin's Cathedral, the Old Town Hall and Michael's Gate.
- There'll be time for a spot of shopping.
- Head back to Vienna in the afternoon along the Danube River on a Twin City Liner boat.
- Cruise at high speeds on the comfortable catamaran, you'll pass through the Danube-Auen National Park before returning to the State opera in Vienna.
What Vienna to Bratislava Tour by Bus and Boat Includes?
- Bus transfer to Bratislava.
- Walking tour of the city.
- Return to Vienna on a Twin City Liner boat.
- Don't forget to bring your passport on the trip (to cross the border).
- Pack a bottle of water.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- The Bratislava Day Trip tour is rated 4 stars on Tripadvisor with customers calling it a "nice way to explore Bratislava at your own pace" and offered "a good introduction to the cities highlights".
- This guided tours is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted.
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 24 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- A valid passport is required to take part in this tour.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: In front of the Vienna State Opera.
Youtube videos of Vienna to Bratislava Tour by Bus and Boat
Vienna Woods and Mayerling Half Day Trip
Duration: 4 hours.
Madame Tussauds with Priority Access, Vienna
Duration: 2 hours.
St. Stephen's Cathedral, Tower & Catacombs - Audio Guide
Haus des Meeres- Priority Entrance, Vienna
Duration: 1-3 hours.
Wachau and Danube Valleys 8-Hour Tour from Vienna
Duration: 8 hours.
Vienna Airport - Wien Mitte - CAT Transfer
Vienna PASS: City Sightseeing Vienna Attractions
Vienna Hop on Hop off Bus