- Top Florence Attractions
- Shopping in Florence
- Festivals in Florence
- Florence Local Drinks & Food
- Firenze Card is Worth It?
- Best Florence Day Tours
Florence Best Selling City Pass/ Tickets
Firenze Card - Attraction Entry Discount Pass
1. Benefit of the card: : With the Firenze Card, you will receive a single pass for using public transportation as well as entrance to several museums in Florence. This card will help you save money and time since you won't have to reserve ahead or stand in lines. You will also be able to visit special exhibits free of charge at any of these museums.
2. Attractions valid: : The Firenze Card will provide you entry to over 30 gardens, monuments and museums in Florence including Pitti Palace, Boboli Gardens, Palazzo Vecchio, Bargello Museum and Uffizi Gallery.
3. Card price and validity: : This card currently costs € 50 and is valid for 72 hours from the time you first activate it.
4. Online purchase: : The card can be purchased online and then picked up at one of the listed collection points in Florence.
Multiple Day Tickets - Travel Discount Card
1. Benefit of the card: Florence's multiple day tickets are a very affordable option for moving around the city. For a fixed cost, you will be able to travel throughout the city by ATAF buses unlimited times to explore all the attractions you want during your stay.
2. Transport valid: All multiple day tickets are valid for use on ATAF buses in Florence.
3. Card price and validity: There are three main options available for tourists in Florence. A single day or 24 hour ticket costs €5, a 3 day bus ticket costs €12 while a 7 day bus ticket costs €18. All tickets will be valid from the time they are first used. You will also need to write your full name on the ticket to ensure it is valid.
4. Online purchase: ATAF multiple day tickets are not available for purchase online. However, you can easily find them at most newsstands, bars and tobacconists in the city.
Amici degli Uffizi Card - Attraction Entry Discount Pass
1. Benefit of the card: The Amici degli Uffizi Card provides free access to more than 20 historical gardens, villas and museums in Florence. With options for single travellers, young travellers and families, it offers a very cost effective solution. Additionally, with this card you will be able to skip long lines and would not have to make any advance reservations.
2. Attractions valid: The Amici degli Uffizi Card will provide you entry to over 20 major museums and attractions in the city including San Marco Museum, Palazzo Davanzati Museum, Bargello National Museum, Pitti Palace, Accademia Gallery and Uffizi Gallery.
3. Card price and validity: This card is valid till 31st December of the year in which it is purchased. Tickets for young people under 26 years of age costs € 40, family tickets for 2 children and 2 adults cost € 100 and individual tickets cost € 60.
4. Online purchase: This card can be purchased online or directly at the Uffizi Gallery in Florence.
Florence City Hop-on Hop-off Tour
Duration: one day
Florence Cheese and Wine Tasting
Duration: 1 hour
Skip the Line Florence Accademia Gallery Tour
Duration: 1:15 hours
Florence Uffizi Gallery Skip the Line Tour
Duration: 1:30 hours
Day Trip to Siena, San Gimignano and Greve in Chianti
Duration: around 10 hours
Best of Florence Walking Tour Including Visits to Accademia and Duomo
Duration: 3 hours
Florence Sightseeing Tour with Skip-the-line Options to the Accademia and Uffizi Galleries
Duration: around 3 hours
Personalized Uffizi Gallery Skip the Line Tour
Duration: 3 hours
Pisa Half-day Trip with the Skip-the-Line Entry to the Leaning Tower
Duration: 5:30 hours
Small Group Cooking Class with Florence Market Tour
Duration: around 5:30 hours
Self-Drive Vintage Fiat 500 Tour from Florence
Duration: 4 hours
Tuscany Sightseeing Tour in One day
Duration: 12 hours
Cinque Terre Hiking Day Trip
Duration: 12:30 hours
Cooking Class and Lunch at a Tuscan Farmhouse
Duration: 7 hours