Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- It is a great way to learn to the ways a local Florentine eats and drinks with your small-group through the most famous city in Tuscany
- This tour gets you the privilege of sampling some of the best Italian wines at an â€˜enoteca,â€™ straight from the barrel while snacking on regional products like cured meats, crostini, olives, and cheeses
- It is an opportunity to taste traditional Tuscan soup before enjoying a first and second course meal while finishing up with an Italian coffee and gelato
What Tours Includes?
- Enjoy the company of a local guide who will delight in sharing their regional cuisine with you
- Set out for local culinary specialties in Florence to see neighbourhood wine bars and famous restaurants
- Get a taste of the best traditional starters, charcuterie, cheese, the famous â€œfiorentinaâ€ steak, a digestif, desert, and a gelato
- Sip some of Florenceâ€™s finest wines and enjoy the rest of the evening with your small-group
- Learn all about the special Tuscan bread and taste some truffle, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Walking tour
- Small group tour of 14 persons or fewer
- All tastings, wine, gelato, and food
- Stroller accessible
- Instant confirmation at the time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible with some difficulties
- Please state if you have any food allergy or requirements
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- Travellers said it was the best way to learn how to live like the locals in Florence
- Many others said it was a great way to meet people from other parts of the world such as South Africa, Canada, United States of America and so on. They also said their guide was informative and helpful
- The tour is great for food lovers and those who would like to learn the way of Florentine locals live their lives
- Although this tour is wheelchair accessible, wheelchair users may not be able to enjoy it smoothly but can still embark on the tour