Ancient Corinth Half Day from Athens Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Ancient Corinth Half Day from Athens prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Around six hours||(17 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Ancient Corinth Half Day from Athens
- This half-day trip introduces the ancient city of Corinth, the coastline of Saronic Gulf and the Corinth Canal, connecting Saronic and Corinth gulfs.
- Corinth Canal is a narrow canal about 6.5 kilometers (4 miles) long.
- Ancient Corinth used to be one of the leading and most prosperous cities of ancient Greece, where Saint Paul lived for a time during his missionary trips.
- Ancient Agora and the Temple of Apollo are some highlights of the city.
- The old port of Kechreai, a place where Saint Paul disembarked, is also part of the itinerary.
- While traveling the Attica peninsula, travelers have a chance to admire the seaside and the islands of the Saronic Gulf.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Don't miss this half-day trip if you admire legacies of ancient Greece.
- If you wish to learn more about Christianity in its early stages, book this enlightening tour.
- Admirers of engineering and nature also have a lot to look forward to during this trip.
Your Experience With Ancient Corinth Half Day from Athens?
- Join a half-day trip to visit the ancient city of Corinth, see the Corinth Canal - a masterpiece of the 19th-century engineering, and follow the footsteps of Saint Paul during his missionary work in this part of Greece.
- Learn the history of Corinth, once a prosperous and influential city of classical Greece.
- Visit its top attractions, such as the Temple of Apollo, built in the 6th century BC, and Agora, where a social life went on.
- See the Canal of Corinth, connecting the Gulf of Corinth to the Saronic Gulf.
- Visit the port of Kechreai, the point where Saint Paul began his missionary work in this part of Greece.
- Travel along the Saronic Gulf and admire the sea and beaches.
What Ancient Corinth Half Day from Athens Includes?
- Transport by an air-conditioned and comfortable coach.
- Expert and friendly tour guide.
- Admission fee to the site of ancient Corinth.
- Corinth Canal
- Ancient Corinth
- Kechreai Port
- The source of Corinth's wealth was trade and a favorable location.
- Remains of the Temple of Apollo are among the finest remaining examples of the Doric temples.
Travelers Reviews about Ancient Corinth Half Day from Athens?
- Travelers who joined the tour underline that this trip is short and an ideal excursion from Athens.
- They are very satisfied with the friendliness and performance of their assigned guide.
- Comments further indicate that the activity is suitable for vacationers with various interests and of all ages.
- Several reviewers state that the trip to Corinth offers excellent value for money.
- Travelers also commend the good organization of this half-day tour and the amount and quality of information they received.
The day trip isn't a disabled-friendly activity.
Both electronic and printed vouchers are valid. All cancellations at least 24 hours in advance are refunded in full.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Wear layered clothing since temperatures may vary from one point of the trip to another.
- Pickups are available from the centrally-located hotels.
Address / Pick up Location
Your hotel in central Athens or a specified meeting point
Tastes & Traditions of Athens Food Tour
Duration: 4 hours
Athens 4-Hour Cooking Lesson & Dinner
Duration: Four hours
Athens Private Luxury Catamaran Cruise with Traditional Greek Meal and BBQ
Duration: 5 hours
Medieval Senses Walking Tour in Athens
Duration: 3 hours
Shared Arrival Transfer: Athens Airport to Hotel
Duration: 45 minutes
1 Day 3 Greek Islands Cruise Tour
Duration: 11 hours
Sights Of Athens Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Blue Bus Piraeus and Beaches
Duration: 24 to 48 Hours
Luxury Catamaran Cruise from Athens with Traditional Greek Meal and BBQ
Duration: 5 hours
Temple Of Poseidon and Cape Sounion Tour
Duration: 4 Hours