Mycenae and Epidaurus Day Tour from Athens Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Mycenae and Epidaurus Day Tour from Athens prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Around 10 hours||(33 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Mycenae and Epidaurus Day Tour from Athens
- The day trip offers a comprehensive overview of ancient Greece and its long-lasting legacies.
- Travelers visit some of the most monumental and iconic attractions of the ancient Greek world, such as the Canal of Corinth and Epidaurus Theatre.
- Ancient Mycenae used to be the main stronghold of belligerent warriors who ruled present Greece in the second millennium BC.
- Theater of Epidaurus is an iconic performing arts venue featuring excellent acoustics.
- The fortress of Palamidi is the main landmark of Nauplia, the first capital of modern Greece.
- Travelers also have a pleasure to learn how the ancient Greeks produced beautiful and practical vases.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If ancient Greece is among your interests, don't miss this tour while you are in Athens.
- Fans of military engineering and fortresses have many reasons to look forward to this guided tour.
- History buffs and admirers of Greek culture also enjoy the activity very much.
Your Experience With Mycenae and Epidaurus Day Tour from Athens?
- Visit ancient Mycenae, Epidaurus, Nauplia - the first capital of nowadays Greece, and travel along the Canal of Corinth.
- Tour the fortress in Mycenae, the stronghold of the militant Mycenaeans who fought the Trojans in the Iliad epic.
- Visit the tomb of Agamemnon, their leader.
- Admire the Corinth Canal, the masterpiece of the ancient Greek engineering.
- Visit the Theater of Epidaurus, renowned for its impeccable acoustics and still in use.
- Find out how the Greeks created their elaborate vases at a pottery factory.
What Mycenae and Epidaurus Day Tour from Athens Includes?
- A round trip by an air-conditioned coach with the pickup and drop-off service.
- Admission fees to the Mycenae archeological locality, Epidaurus Theater and Agamemnon's Tomb.
- Wireless internet on board the coach.
- Tour led by a professional guide.
- Corinth Canal
- Pottery factory
- Pay attention to Lion's Gate in Mycenae.
- Dating back to the 4th century BC, the Epidaurus Theater is almost entirely preserved.
- Besides for the theater, Epidaurus is famous as a former place of healing.
Travelers Reviews about Mycenae and Epidaurus Day Tour from Athens?
- Most travelers state that the Theater of Epidaurus is the highlight of the tour, albeit there are many extraordinary attractions in the trip itinerary.
- Comments imply that the day trip features a high level of organization.
- For the most part, participants are very satisfied with the knowledge and performance of the assigned guide.
- The reviewers indicate a high value of the pickup and drop-off service.
- The existing reviews underline a great value for money, regardless of a few complaints relating to a lunch organization.
The day trip isn't suitable for travelers in wheelchairs.
To join the activity, you may present either a printed or a mobile ticket. All cancellations at least 24 hours in advance entail a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Note that the pickup and drop-off service is guaranteed only for travelers staying at hotels.
- Because of the duration of the day trip, the activity may not be suitable for very young children.
Address / Pick up Location
The hotel you stay at in Athens.
- Best Athens Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Greece Islands
- Best Athens Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Athens Day Trips
- Acropolis Museum Guide
- Acropolis Museum Ticket
- Athens City Pass
- Best Athens Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Athens Walking Tour
- Delphi Day Trip from Athens
- Athens to Hydra Day Trip
- Athens Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Athens
Sail the Sunset Athens Half Day Sailing Trip
Duration: 4 hours
Athens to Hydra, Poros, And Aegina Full-Day Cruise With Lunch
Duration: 12 Hours
Meteora Day Trip from Athens by Train
Duration: About 14 hours
Athens City Sightseeing Bus Tour With Piraeus Option
Duration: 24 to 71 Hours
Best Acropolis Walking Tour
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Unique Sailing Experience from Athens to Agistri, Moni, and Aegina
Duration: 10 hours
Become an Ancient Athenian for a day Private activity
Duration: 3 hours
Delphi Day Trip From Athens
Duration: 10 Hours
Athens Private Transfer: Piraeus Cruise Port to Central Athens
Duration: 30 minutes