Athens to Hydra, Poros, And Aegina Full-Day Cruise With Lunch Deals
We are comparing Athens to Hydra, Poros, And Aegina Full-Day Cruise With Lunch prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Compare Tickets Price with Tripindicator
|12 Hours||(771 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Athens to Hydra, Poros, And Aegina Full-Day Cruise With Lunch
- This is a full-day extravaganza aboard a glorious 50 metre cruising vessel.
- Designed for your comfort and enjoyment the ship will be fully equipped with an onboard bar, dining area, comfortable seating and Wi-Fi.
- So climb aboard and you’ll get the chance to start exploring the wonderful Saronic Golf.
- During the cruise you’ll get to drift between the 3 main islands of the golf, with time to sightsee, shop, eat, or hot the beach in each location.
- Your will have approximately 90 minutes to visit this island.
- Hydra is famous for it’s well preserved old town, made up of cobblestone streets and churches dating back centuries.
- This is the second stop and you will have approximately 50 minutes to visit.
- You’ll find a collection of local bars and restaurants serving typical Mediterranean foods.
- The island is thick with beautiful pine forests but also home to an archaeological museum and historic clock tower.
- Aegina: Home of the Temple of Athens which completes the famous ‘holy triangle’.
- You’ll also find a church dedicated to the patron saint of the island, St Nectarios.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you’ve ever dreamed of sailing between beautiful Greek Islands with the wind in your hair then this full-day tour should fulfil that dram.
- The cruise is suitable for people who want to visit the islands on a budget.
- Family friendly and suitable for small groups.
- If you suffer from seasickness then the cruise may not be for you.
Your Experience With Athens to Hydra, Poros, And Aegina Full-Day Cruise With Lunch?
- Enjoy the refreshing sea breeze whilst cruising on the Saronic Golf.
- Visit the regions 3 most popular islands.
- Take advantage of free time to explore each island however you choose.
- Have the option to join guided tours of the islands. (additional cost).
- Tuck into a delicious Greek style buffet lunch.
- Watch traditional Greek dancing performed onboard your cruise ship.
- See beautiful sights and the Greek coastline from the water.
What Athens to Hydra, Poros, And Aegina Full-Day Cruise With Lunch Includes?
- Full-day boat cruise visiting Hydra, Poros, and Aegina.
- Onboard buffet lunch with water.
- Onboard English and Spanish speaking guide/host.
- If VIP Option is selected in the booking: private lounge, welcome drink, meeting with the ships captain, complementary tour and onboard snacks (VIP Only).
- What Attractions will you see on this tour? :
- Town of Hydra.
- Clock Tower.
- Archaeological Museum.
- Temple of Athena.
- St Nectarios Church.
- If you are planning to take this tour in a group or with your family then you might prefer to book the VIP option and benefit from the use of a private lounge.
Travelers Reviews about Athens to Hydra, Poros, And Aegina Full-Day Cruise With Lunch?
- There are some very positive reviews for the Hydra, Poros, and Athena full-day cruise.
- Many people who have taken the tour agree that it is a fantastic way to see the 3 islands and also the cheapest way.
- Comments generally say that the cruise is good value for money although reviews do point out that there are additional charges if you want to take tours on the islands.
- Most customers agree that there is a good balance of sailing time and island time.
- The 3-island cruise from Athens has a 4.4-star average score on Get Your Guide.
- On both TripAdvisor and Viator the cruise has a strong 4.5-star score.
- Not practical for wheelchair users.
- You should receive instant confirmation of your booking.
- Tickets are accepted in mobile form or printed form.
- Tickets are refundable but policies vary depending on your tour supplier.
- Cancellations should be made in advance in order to avoid any cancellation charges.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Apart from lunch no food or drinks are included in the ticket price.
- Alcoholic beverages, soft drinks and snacks are available for purchase from the onboard bar.
- There are optional tours available on each island (additional charge).
- Hotel pick-up is only available from certain centrally located hotels and not from private apartments.
Address / Pick up Location
- Collection for your hotel if it is located in Central Athens (Check with your tour provider).
- Optional collection from cruise ship terminals, Rafina, or Lavrio (additional charge).
- Meeting point: Syntagma Square, Central Athe
Sights Of Athens Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Blue Bus Piraeus and Beaches
Duration: 24 to 48 Hours
Taste Of Athens Food Walking Tour 3-Hour
Duration: 3 Hours
Private Tour Acropolis and Old Town 4-Hour
Duration: 4 Hours
Athens and Acropolis Walking Tour Skip-The-Line
Duration: 3 Hours
Athens Airport To Athens Hotels, Shuttle Bus Service
Duration: 2 Hours
Acropolis and Acropolis Museum 5-Hour Tour
Duration: 5 Hours
Athens City Pass : Free entry to Athens Museums and Sightseeing Tours
Duration: 2 Days
Athens 4-Hour Cooking Lesson & Dinner
Duration: Four hours
Athens City Sightseeing Bus Tour With Piraeus Option
Duration: 24 to 71 Hours
Meteora Day Trip from Athens by Train
Duration: About 14 hours