Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- A bike tour that allows all travellers, who participate, to see some of the best sites in the city of Melbourne
- They are given the chance to know about the wide history of Melbourne and visit some of the iconic sites famous in this city
What Tours Includes?
- The tour begins from 20 Rebecca Walk, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 11 am
- This is a relaxing bike-ride across Melbourne
- Visit the key landmarks of Melbourne which tell you about the rich culture and history of each one of them
- The tour guide answers all the queries of the tourists allowing them to delve in the tour better
- Ensures new knowledge about the city to even locals of the city
- They get information about the Aboriginals, the Eureka Stockade
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
- This tour is led by an efficient and knowledgeable guide
- It includes the use of a helmet
- Also includes the use of bicycles and it only operates in good weather
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- The tourists said that this tour was amazing
- They also appreciated the fact that the tour was off-road that kept them away from the busy lanes of Melboune
- They also stated that they got to know a lot about the history of the place
- Fantasize the world of Melbourne by visiting some cool places like the Icebar where you can spend your day without the busyness that you have every day.