Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- This is a morning tour where travellers are given the opportunity to explore Melbourne City Sights with optional Yarra Cruise
- Enjoy a boat cruise along the Yarra River
- Tourists can also visit Captain Cook's Cottage, Queen Victoria Market, Fitzroy Gardens and the Shrine of Remembrance
- Learn about the city’s history and culture and enjoy time to explore some sites by foot
li> The visitors can visit the St. Patrick's Cathedral and enjoy a quick photo session at one of the oldest cathedrals in Melbourne
What Tours Includes?
- Pass by Rod Laver Arena and Queen Victoria Market
- Visit Parliament House of Victoria, Fitzroy Gardens, Cooks' Cottage, Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria and many such places
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
- The time duration for this tour is approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes
- Includes super comfortable luxury vehicle, free wifi, in-seat USB
- Pick up is included in this trip
- Stroller supplier can be contacted 72 hrs before the tour, if your child needs stroller
- It can have a maximum of 50 travellers
- Confirmation is received at the time of booking
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- Travellers found the driver for this trip very informative
- One of the visitors thought that this tour is a good way to get focused on and see some of the highlights in Melbourne
- How about spending a day at the Yarra river with your family and friends? If it does sound exciting to you, then you should get your bookings done now and join us on this exuberant trip.