Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- The two and a half hours of walking tour is designed for the tourists with a sweet tooth as it takes them to Melbourne’s iconic dessert bars and luxury chocolatiers
- It will let the visitors indulge in the theatre of some of the most incredible desserts
- A perfect combination of chocolate and magical sweet treats around Melbourne’s city centre
- A tour to discover some of the finest chocolatiers and pâtissiers the city has to offer
What Tours Includes?
- Visit six of the most secret chocolate and dessert bars of the city
- During the tour, the visitors will get to learn the correct way to taste chocolate
- Stroll through the city’s famous laneways and arcades sampling chocolates, macarons and hot chocolate and experience a dessert that, quite literally, looks like a piece of art
- Walk around the area, tasting chocolates in the correct way and learn about the history and some fascinating stories of the city
- Along with food, the travellers get to discover some quirky Melbourne history
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
- The tour also includes wine matching
- The tourists are provided with a professional English language speaking tour guide
- Six chocolate and dessert stops, all tastings and drinks, minimum seven chocolate tastings with hot chocolate, macaron tasting and fine dining dessert experience with matching wine
- A Chocolate Survival Kit that includes a tasting bag, bottle of water, a pin badge, a chocolate tour map and special in-store offers
- Departure point is at 100 Elizabeth St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia. The guests will meet the guide there at the beautiful Block Arcade and other travellers
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- The tourists really praised the knowledge of the tour guide and were overwhelmed with the brilliant chocolate testing session
- The tour is suitable for tourists who have a craving for chocolates