Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- A tour, that gives travellers who take part, to get a chance to visit some of the best bars in the city
- Some of the main features of this tour include how travellers get to enjoy a drink at an overlooked spot in the city
- They get to learn about 15 different bars that remain hidden in plain sight
What Tours Includes?
- It offers travellers with pickup and drop off services
- Travellers are picked up from their respective hotels at approximately 7 PM
- The tour introduces travellers to cocktails that are authentic to the city of Melbourne
- This particular walking tour starts at the Bourke Street Mall, where travellers will be able to meet their designated guide
- Travellers who take part get to know about the names of certain bars which they might have overlooked
- The guide for this tour will be selecting 10 to 15 bars that you will be hopping based upon the taste and preference of the traveller
- The ideal number of members required for this tour to commence is 9
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
- People taking part on this tour are provided with 2 complimentary cocktails.
- It is a great way to spend time by travelling with friends or family
- This kind of travel is not recommended to people with some kind of walking disability, such as someone who requires a wheelchair to travel
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- The tourists said that the tour was very interesting
- They loved how enjoyable this tour was and found the bar they got to visit to be incredible and unique
- Get on this exciting journey to know more about the culture and traditions of the local people residing in Melbourne.