Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- Guests get to learn how to make the most famous dish in Malaga from an expert chef in a 3.5-hour class.
- Meet your chef guide and pay a visit to the market together to learn about the ingredients which will be included in your Paella.
- A chance to learn traditional recipes.
What Tours Includes?
- Learn the secrets of the Spanish meal and try your hands out at cooking the renowned Paella in a special workshop.
- Visit the famous Malaga markets and pick some of the best ingredients for your delicacy.
- Discover Spanish culinary art and add some more strings to your now.
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
- Olive oil tasting session
- Recipes on everything you've prepared during the cooking class.
- Wine or beer along with the meal.
- The live tour guide speaks in English.
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- Overall the tour was interesting and there was a lot of information about the Spanish national cuisine.
- The expert chef was helpful every step of the way and taught guests how to make Paella like a local.
- A person with a deep-rooted interest in Spanish food will enjoy this tour.
- Food lovers will get more than enough to eat and even eat the Paella they prepared.