Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- A tour into the beautiful sunset illuminated city of Munich as you go from one brewery to another beer joint for beer sampling.
- A fun – filled tour which will expose you to the art and science of Beer making in Munich by going behind-the-scene at every brewery visited.
- An interesting exploration of the famous Hofbrauhaus Beer Hall which will give you a refreshing tasting hour of Wheat Beer up to 1 liter.
What Tours Includes?
- Discover the Beer heritage of Munich in their various Beer selling joints/shops and their various breweries including Hofbrauhaus.
- Visit Hofbrauhaus Munich’s most famous beer hall where the popular beer festival is held every year.
- Grab tasting of local beers including Munich’s International known beers such as Weissbier (Wheat beer) specially made for Beer lovers.
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
- A 3 hours 30 minutes beer tour
- Tour together with a Professional guide
- 2 beers for each per person (o.5 liters of beers each)
- Transportation to Brewery and Hofbrauhaus Beer Hall
- Reserved seat under the famous tent of Hofbrau
- Small group tour (max. 10 travelers)
- Participating age: 18 years
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- This tour topped all the tours/explorations I did in the city of Munich. The best ever on my vacation.
- We had the best of times. It was a fun and interesting tour into the culture of the Bavarians.
- Beer lovers will not want to miss this tour for anything
- A perfect choice for friends’ outing and couples’ date